ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

661 496008
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 661 Replies
stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant
Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

I mean, get like ghosts or something on here, lol. we need some call of duty and like minecraft, basketball, football. that'd be perfect!

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Found an interesting Tower Defense Game you guys might like on your site. :P

http://www.gamesforwork.com/games/play-22871-Evil_Residues-Flash_Game

Needless to say it's rather interesting that someone got into 3D this way.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

I keep asking just please ell if you will add it or not: here

Yes or no?

comeonnow
comeonnow
17 posts
Bard

a tower defense game based on real life, ex : 4 basic tower just like in KR frontier (barrack, artilery, gunner, and (something else that is not magic))

all these tower is based on real life, ex : the barrack can be upgraded so that it produces tank instead of infantry, the gunner can wield M134 or m24

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Needless to say it's rather interesting that someone got into 3D this way.

That does look rather neat at a glance, indeed

Cheers.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=MacII]I've been playing Royal Offense over at FreeWorldGroup,[/quote]

Hey, that's cute -- online at AG now

I did finish it at FWG (rather a feat, for me) & OK it tilts towards the tediously easy and hence repetitive towards the end (there's essentially no way you can lose, I think), but, what the heck. I've played worse, and figuring out best strategy in the earlier stages was fun, if I recall.

rbbmaduro
rbbmaduro
2 posts
Peasant

[b]MOTHERLOAD IS A GREAT GAME
[url=http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/motherload]

CTRM4742
CTRM4742
13 posts
Shepherd

Woow .. Tass
Ok I have only one suggestion... But im not sure weather u can aquire this or not.
"Wild ones" Is the game and recently its removed from everwhere ...[url=https://**************.com/WildOnes/?track=fan-wall-20130719]Wild ones On facebook

Can u get it back ?
-Cham

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I'm hoping Mardek 3, is this possible? Thanks.

@Bingu77788

Amarantamin
Amarantamin
58 posts
Jester

Wild Ones is literally on Facebook right now. What do you mean removed from 'everywhere'?

syuroa
syuroa
1 posts
Nomad

please create incursion 3 and include many heroes

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Hey Tesslefoot and Admins,

I was wondering if we can do FPS on here? (first person shooters, By of corse u guys know that )

I have a suggestion Contract Wars.

I have NO IDEA if this is even meeting the criteria, but i love it with a BURNING PASSION lol, thanks.

~~Black~~

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Papas Pasteria

The last part of the the Papass Series by Flipline Studios (if that part isnt right in AGs pipeline yet^^).

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
802 posts
Chamberlain

I haven't checked this thread in forever... would some amazingly awesome user mind putting together a list of games (along with links) for me to take a look at?

Showing 466-480 of 661