ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

659 128527
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
502 posts

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 659 Replies
thecode11
thecode11
242 posts

some good mmos not the copy paste gameplay + different thing.

lassetter
lassetter
9 posts

Hey Tasselfoot i was curiouse why Big Head Bash is gone and you never told me so please answer when you have a chance on my profile

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

I would like to see Free Running 2 from Miniclip.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Man (woman), it took me forever to find back this game, Dead Paradise 2, by Smokoko games. Figured a description in the Flash games forum would be so generic as to not hold my hopes up on it.

Whether it's great I dunno, but it's entertaining. Was toying around some now with their Monsters' Wheels, also fun.

Hypnose31
Hypnose31
1 posts

Fantastic Contraption is a very powerful game.

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

What is the likelihood of older games being added to the site as well as newer ones? I have some in mind, but I played them more than half a decade ago and they were already a few years old then.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

[quote=MacII]Dead Paradise 2[/quote]

Looks like a pt. 3 was just released actually. Pure coincidence, yes I swear

[quote=gh0sts]older games being added to the site[/quote]

I'd say toss 'em up, but then who indeed am I to say.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Another new one, popped up over at Kong: Sentry Knight.

Entertaining alright.

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Already some time back btw, in Nov.,

[quote=StormWingDelta]Found an interesting Tower Defense Game you guys might like on your site. :P

http://www.gamesforwork.com/games/play-22871-Evil_Residues-Flash_Game

Needless to say it's rather interesting that someone got into 3D this way. [/quote]

Looking at that again, and any gameplay apart, it really does look like a novel 3D approach at Flash games. Quite exceptional.

I know f'all of the technicalities of producing these games, but is this an addition to the common software, or just an existing possibility that isn't otherwise explored much? Arguably it does stretch my machine's capacities to pretty much its limits, i.e. it's very slow to play, although I suspect just simply my finally installing a half-decent video card should go a long way there.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

I don't know whether or not I already suggested it before, but there's a new episode out in the Commando series by MiniClip! Always nice to have some good old-skool arcade action: Commando 3 =)

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

Commando 3 =)

Hmm, looks like fun indeed, DayCee (MrDay?); except I never got into the WASD + a gazillion buttons for various odds & ends thing Too bad.

That opening tune sounds so familiar;* for that matter, anyone noticed how that grenade sound or what is it in the Dead Paradise series above must be the Quake grenade sound, I'm quite sure? (I think that's the evil chainsaw-wielding ogre emptying his floppy bazooka on you like there's no tomorrow, wasn't it?)

* Something Zero Wing about it, although i'm quite sure that's not it.
SportShark
SportShark
2,869 posts

I want to see a Warfare 1967 as a sequel to Warfare 1917 & 1944.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

Made by ConArtist yes?

~~Black~~
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

This thread is for games that already exist, not for games that you want to be made. If you have an idea for a specific developer, contact the developer in question and hope they read your comment.
MIXERMIZED
MIXERMIZED
1 posts

more multiplayer shooting games and any MOBA game

Showing 526-540 of 659