ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

660 131479
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
520 posts
Lord

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 660 Replies
ajgelaga
ajgelaga
349 posts
Farmer

Dead Frontier. It's pretty much a top down MMO, it has cool graphics and nice gameplay, but I think it's still on it's early stages, so it still needs lots of improvement. There is not much of a storyline in this game, I don't know if it's good or bad for you guys, but I think it's worth a try.

kuvarantari501
kuvarantari501
1 posts
Peasant

I'd like to play new star soccer.

letgodsortthem
letgodsortthem
83 posts
Bard

If it's been suggested before, sorry. I'm not wading through 61 pages to find out.

Obliterate Everything 3

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,256 posts
Treasurer

The Last Door Chapter 4.

I enjoyed 1 to 3. We need 4.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

As in Robotech: Battlecry? Man I wish I could play that again...

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

You know what we need? Super Smash Flash 2.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
3,979 posts
Herald

Slender tubbies. But definately battle cry. I have to go to Kong or notdoppler every time.

Financer
Financer
12 posts
Constable

I don't have an exact game idea to place in the site, but I would be so glad if there were more of upgrade/distance category games I love those progress based games. Just an idea

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,865 posts
Bard

I'm asking for Robotech: Battlecry for Christmas. Yup. A PS2 game. And I'm 22. I remember renting it as a kid, loving it, losing a lot and then returning it. The mechanics were pretty awesome as I remember.

You can transform from a giant robot to a fighter jet to a hybrid robot-jet IN OUTER SPACE just by hitting the d-pad left and right. How awesome is that?!

MerlinCross
MerlinCross
56 posts
Peasant

Oh here's a game that is actually decent. War of Omens, a CCG that's pretty fun. And it just got a pretty big update(Draft Tournaments are playable now).

ShadowLord5354
ShadowLord5354
1 posts
Shepherd

Just kind of an FYI for your description for your bird games... birds are NOT MAMMALS!!! their of the class avis not mammalia. but they are warm-blooded, so i'll give that one to you . I do like your games though... their great.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,524 posts
Justiciar

Contract Wars is an online shoot 'em up that I've lost too many hours too this last week, I play it on kong and would like to see it here. Here it is.

acidjakz
acidjakz
7 posts
Treasurer

Papa's donuteria has been out for quite some time armorgames is usually all over Flipline's new games so yea that would be awesome and also if it came with achievements from armorgames like the Freezeria has. Just a suggestion on the second part. Would be cool to see the new addition to the series on this site.

-acidjakz

zarock50000
zarock50000
2 posts
Shepherd

can you get the game valthirian arc 2

azbuckeye
azbuckeye
175 posts
Constable

there's a silly game out there call burn the rope might want to take a look

Showing 601-615 of 660