ForumsNews and FeedbackWhat Games Do You Want To See On ArmorGames?

660 131544
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
520 posts
Lord

Hi Guys! I'm Tass. I'm sure many of you already know who I am. A few months ago I started working for Armor. One of my duties is acquiring new games for the site.

If you know of any flash games that are not currently on Armor that you think would be a good fit for the site, please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).

They can be "standard" flash games, like the thousands we have. Or they can be MMOs, like you've started to see on the site in the past few months.

Thanks!

-Tass

• 660 Replies
Crushmaster
Crushmaster
48 posts
Blacksmith

I have a few more suggestions.

Drake and the Wizards

This game has some shortcomings, but I think it's worth adding. Specifically, some of the game mechanics are unrealistic, difficulty is a bit too much at times, and there needs to be more story. It's a long game (for a flash game), yet the only story is at the beginning and end. Quite odd.

Nitro Ninjas

This is a quirky ninja motorcycle timed-race game. Pretty fun, just weird. But weird isn't always bad. ;-)

Ledge and the Spirit Stone

A solid game, apparently designed as a tribute to the Legend of Zelda series.

Will undoubtedly be back with more in the future. B-(
God bless,
Crushmaster.

warbandit65
warbandit65
1 posts
Shepherd

RPG games.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,428 posts
Herald

RPG games.

AG doesn't have enough RPGs as it is? You can't seriously tell me you've played them all already.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,553 posts
King

Nitro Ninjas

I test-gamed it and the graphics, music and controls are all pretty well made, but the one thing I was missing was the idea of where the ground was at when I was airbourne...
If they were to make an update to the game that has a zooming-out when being airbourne or an indicator of how close/far away the ground is, this game could do pretty well on ArmorGames and would be a fine addition to the games! =)

[quote]RPG games.

AG doesn't have enough RPGs as it is? You can't seriously tell me you've played them all already.[/quote]

I found a dud thumbnail and link to a game while checking out your link Ernie!
Seems that the game "Hero Arms" is a dud linking back to the AG homepage, whereas the game "Heros Arms" properly links to the game as it should! HA! =D
thisisyourgrandaddy
thisisyourgrandaddy
6 posts
Peasant

I would like to see Frontline defense. It is a tower defense game (obviously) and isn't easy, which makes it perfect for people who like a challenge. I think there is a second one too, but I can't be sure. Definitely a good choice.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,113 posts
Herald

Can you get the Drift 'n Burn series hosted here, because those are some excellent games.

~~~Darth Caedus

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,553 posts
King

There are already 2 games uploaded to AG, called Frontline Defense - Special Ops and Frontline Defense 2. So you're covered on the 2nd and 3rd installment of this game! =)

But they could add the first edition of the game to AG as well, Frontline Defense - First Assault, and complete the set so to speak!

---

The Drift 'n Burn series look really nice! I sifted through the vast list of this series and I stopped to play the "Notebook Drift" game; easy controls and nice graphics and music! Looks like a great addition to AG!

I do hope that the Shockwave Flash Games are compatible with this website, but I think they are as they already have Drift Runners 1 and 2 on here, which are both from the same shockwave...

@ Tass : please, please! Do not obtain them and then go and throw them all at once onto the website?! This happened to the Sift Heads series and it resulted in very low ratings for some of the games, which weren't deserving in my opinion... =/
Maybe spread it out over several weeks, with one game per week? That would give the people time to play/rate/review them and not get tired of the series really quickly!

sasha6890
sasha6890
21 posts
Shepherd

daedly 30[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUvfKtt7m0k]

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
646 posts
Peasant

more misc games and this game callled seed

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,553 posts
King

I think you meant to post this t]link sasha6890... Deadly 30, right? =)

But ahm... they say that this is a PC game, which means it won't be hosted on ArmorGames, as this is a FLash Games website... sorry! =/

Zhi_Laohu
Zhi_Laohu
1 posts
Blacksmith

This seemed like the most appropriate place to put this-
I would really like to see some MMOs that are not pay to win. All of the MMO games worth playing that have been hosted on this website have been Pay to Win. This is rather frustrating for a gamer like me who values skill and hard work in a game, rather than just buying the top rank. Some examples are The Last Stand- Dead Zone and Kings Bounty: Legions. Both seemed like they would be fantastic games to play, but after playing for about 10 minutes I was hit with an advertisement to buy in-game currency or the like that would make the game significantly easier/faster, or give me an unfair advantage over other players.

Point is, I'd love to see some free-to-play MMO's that are fair to play for the type of person who would be frequenting a website that hosts free games. Seeing the option to buy my way to the top is just a massive turn-off for anyone with a sense of gaming ethics.

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Peasant

Miniclip.com

dogFight : a good airoplane game and is a awesome multiplayer game to enjoy!

AddictingGames.com

Helicopter Game : a fun pace helicopter game witch will ceep you addicted forever!

i hope i helped :P

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,636 posts
Viceroy

i hope i helped :P

Could be better^^, next time maybe read the startpost first:

please list them in this thread along with a link to the game on another site (preferably Kongregate, if it's there).
j10meador
j10meador
4 posts
Shepherd

filii sylvas vident

gnimer
gnimer
1 posts
Peasant

conquer world games

Showing 106-120 of 660