theme1337

theme1337

21 posts

whats your favorite metal band?

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 8:38pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

hmmm,it is either bring me the horizon or falling in reverse,or black veil brides.agghhhh its a 3 way tie between those three

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 9:56pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,164 posts

Knight

Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Venom, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Nightwish, Tiamat, Hammerfall, Metallica, Meggusah, Dimmu Borghir, Cradle of Fitlh, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Mastadon, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Death Stars, Gothminster, Moonspell, My Dying Bride, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, HIM, Mayhem, Emperor, Suicide Silence, amongst others.

Also into metalcore, but those teens aren't always really metal. Strangely I love modern pop, club, dance music at the same time.

Posted Sep 1, '12 at 11:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

System of a Down (favorite by far)

Dir en Grey (2nd place)

(honorable mentions) Gojira, Deftones, Avenged Sevenfold, Dethklok, Rammstein, and Arch Enemy

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 9:51pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

429 posts

I would say Iron Maiden is the best.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 10:42pm

AatosLiukkonen

AatosLiukkonen

67 posts

Remind me to never ask any of you for band suggestions.

Stratovarius, Bloodbath, Opeth, Disillusion, Agalloch, Death, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, and Autopsy, among many many others that simply elude my tongue right now.

Posted Sep 2, '12 at 11:15pm

Cherezig

Cherezig

64 posts

maudlin of The Well, Kayo Dot, Mr. Bungle, Agalloch

Posted Sep 6, '12 at 9:28pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,259 posts

Knight

Hmmm, my favorite would be Lamb of God. That would be my favorite most definitely.

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 10:09pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

machine head all the way.
ive been whit them in their tour bus for over 2 hours after their show once. something i will never forget in my life. it was 1 of the greatest things that happened to me.

soulfly is 2nd. ive been whit max to the coffeeshop to buy some weed. and after the show went backstage whit them to have some fun the rest of the night. playing some pool, darts, drinking game, the story's those guys have are just great.

Posted Sep 7, '12 at 10:31pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

my favorites:

meshuggah, opeth, tool, iron maiden, mastodon, emperor, etc.

@nicho-I went to a suicide silence concert once, and in my opinion, they didn't put on a very good show. the music all sounded the same (riffs and all), and the singer couldn't growl in the microphone without cupping his hands around it, and he kept on going on and on about how baked he was. he tried to get a circle pit going, but very few actually joined in. afterwards, machine head came in, and the entire crowd roared. it was the most fun I had in ages. then megadeth came on, and I had fun then as well.

-Blade

Reply to favorite metal band?

You must be logged in to post a reply!