ForumsPopular MediaBeats by Dr. Dre

11 4468
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

So i have the over-the-ear beats solo(not HD). my friend and i each want to get some in-ear beats tour, but they seem WAY overpriced and are getting bad reviews about durability.

does anyone have these Beats Tour? If so, what do you think of them?

(This thread can talk about any beats and problems you have with them etc. it doesn't have to be just my problem.)

• 11 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I think all beats are overly priced. My friend bought a pair of over-the-ear ones which broke within two weeks. I sent him a fake asian pair, which had the exact same audio quality and have lasted. As for the in-ears, i personally hate them, but i hate all in-ear headphones, but sound quality isn't bad at all.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Overpriced and all that jazz. As Jefferey mentioned, those fakes are insanely good for a cutthroat price. Pity you guys can't get them. But advice is still not to get them.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

The Beats solo i have now work great and i love them, but both my friend and i want to hae the more portable ones for the bus. We are worried about them breaking on the bus.

I kind of forgot to mention all of that in the original question/post.

Cherezig
Cherezig
58 posts
Nomad

They are a fashion item. You pay for the brand, not the sound quality.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Beats suck. Go buy Chambers by RZA.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Why do I need headphones when I have my brain to play music for me?

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

Iv tried 3 pairs and they all sucked. And i thought i was the only one who thought that!

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Buy a pair of Sennheisers for half the price and get better quality without the overpowering bass. Beats are like the iMacs of the headphone world, but even Apple has OS X as a distinguishing factor. Beats just cost more because they're designery sh*t.

For real, go to any college campus not knowing what they are and you'd think it's just a really fashionable brand of oversized necklaces.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Why do I need headphones when I have my brain to play music for me?

That's like saying you don't need sex because you have an imagination.
God, this forum needs an edit function.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

That's like saying you don't need sex because you have an imagination.

No, it is nothing like that. Songs you can play in your head or at least I can, because I have them memorized so I know the tune and words and the sound of the persons voice. Sex is totally different but I don't want to get off topic.
Showing 1-10 of 11