ForumsSupport Forum

Guide to ArmorGames Super-Sticky

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 1:47am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

What bar are you talking about?

Either you are being quite cruel Pilot...or pang is here to save the day!

I believe he is talking about the bar that appears when you quote another person's post. And to answer his question...there is a button above the text box that says "Quote"...click it, then put what they said in it, then click it again

whenever you posted, tegan, AG was having a lil glitch and the quote button was gone (along with the others)

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 2:16am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,316 posts

Either you are being quite cruel Pilot...or pang is here to save the day!

No, I'm the idiot here... all this time quoting people and reading the quotes of others and I never even stopped to notice that black bar next to the italicized text! I was thinking he was referring to some toolbar that you could put next to someone's post... it never occurred to me that the little black line next to each quote could also be referred to as a "bar"!

I guess I learned something new today too. =P

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 3:41pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

No, I'm the idiot here... all this time quoting people and reading the quotes of others and I never even stopped to notice that black bar next to the italicized text!

It's ok no feel bad! haha this whole time I thought it was a red bar =p

colours are my enemy D=

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 6:29pm

nemokm

nemokm

1 post

Don't forget Merits are no longer given in the contests in poetry. Gantic tempbanned them because there are not a lot of people there anymore.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 1:55am

shock457

shock457

709 posts

Don't forget Merits are no longer given in the contests in poetry. Gantic tempbanned them because there are not a lot of people there anymore

There is no need to repeat anything that has been said and done. :)

Would anyone like to make a new updated version of a "Guide to ArmorGames Super-Sticky"? This would certainly help the newcomers of AG.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 5:20pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

6,891 posts

Would anyone like to make a new updated version of a "Guide to ArmorGames Super-Sticky"? This would certainly help the newcomers of AG.

This thread isn't even three months old...

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 4:51pm

shock457

shock457

709 posts

Maverick, this thread may not be old, but it is outdated. Maybe severely outdated due to the changes that already occured.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 4:20am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

138 posts

This is actually really useful. Thanks!

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 3:07am

Lee_Blade

Lee_Blade

97 posts

Why did my POSTED Forums disappeared?!

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 4:56am

pangtongshu