ForumsWEPRTeacher Leads Bullying In Class - Doesn't Get Fired

37 13130
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

A teacher leads a bullying rally against a 13 year old boy and is caught on camera.

The teacher wasn't fired, he was merely transferred to a different school district.

The teacher's union is to horrible teachers what the Catholic church is to pedophile priests.

• 37 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Kyouzou, I'm not condoning violence or what the student did. It's just that certain cultures and minders are skewed towards such behavior. Serbia is a different place altogether from the USA or other more developed nations.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Hah, I love you guys, nicho and 314. Actually backing up a ******* like me.

Provide me a source

My source? Living there is my source.

This will be the scenario, 1 a bunch of kids get gathered 2 they rush the teacher 3 they get beaten up 4 all the kids gets kicked out of school

13 year olds don't necessarily have to be weaker than adults, you do realize that. I know many of my sisters' friends who could, with some effort, beat me up, even though I'm above average in strength.

If even in Russia students behave good, then I doubt that Serbia is as bad, as you want us to believe. Unless you can provide source and prove me wrong.

I don't know in which parts of Russia you've been, but in the more rural areas this is far from true. Russians are Serbians with a different dialect. They are my people. They are hardly any different than us, even though it seems not like this. And Serbia was always a hell hole, ever since Comrade Tito died in the '80s it's been turning worse and worse. Here's a movie about that with English subtitles, the things happening in that movie is exactly how it was for us kids when Yugoslavia was falling apart.

He lives in Indonesia now which isn't always a help too.

Less war criminals, that's for sure.

So we're to the point where Serbia is a place where teachers and students seem to be able to attack each other in a classroom setting without the slightest bit of notice from anyone?

We had a lecture in school back in '99, brought to us some organization, UNESCO, NATO, I don't know. They 'taught' us that no matter what your teacher says or does, you cannot do anything to him, in the physical sense. This applies to teachers. Did this get into anyone's head? Not really.

Also, I didn't say I didn't believe him, I didn't believe that his friend had no other options than to gather a gang of students to attack a teacher.

If he wished for it to stop, it was his only opportunity. Anyone who knows what Serbia is truly like would do the same. You have no other choice. Only the strongest survive. Not even dramatizing this or anything, it's actually how the motherland functions, especially in the political scene.

Serbia is a different place altogether from the USA or other more developed nations.

And this applies not only to Serbia, but also any other country in the world. Yea, we get it, the US is perfect, good for you guys. This doesn't mean everyone has it the same.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I live in america and the people here think nothing (or just about nothing) of our government, but I see many things wrong with it and want to stand up and speak my voice to all.

here we say we have a democratic republic but in reality we are becoming like the romans who had a republic which then changed to a anarchy later with the triumvirates wanting more power and i am scared that the same thing is gonna happen to america that the president or the senators will want more power and we won't have any democracy left.
this won't happen all at once though it is going on right now as we change our president or keep Obama this great place will become a false hope to the world and (just like rome fell) we will fall and become wiped out.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

sorry wrong thread

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Honestly, i'm surprised that they aren't asking for more, which I think he deserves. Did you see what they did to him? And that teacher lead the assault on him? To let a teacher that screwed up teach is mad.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i just wonder why the parents don't fight it.
if must, let the media blow it up so the teacher wont have a social life anymore after.
just that will teach him a lesson.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

You guys complain about a single teacher... We have entire schools like that.

Recently one school become famous that 11 years old kid, Jumped out of the window of the second floor. And the other kids in the classroom said what the teacher did: He looked how he jumps out, and put him as absent for today, like he never was in the room, just so he to not be responsible for the jumping of this kid. After a check in the school, it appears that the teachers do whatever they want with the kids, They beat them, the do all kind of wrong stuff, most of them close their eyes, and pretend nothing happens, And the Principal of the school, just earns more money, and says everything is fine. Most of the teachers are woman, around 40-50 years old.

The kids smoke,drink,do drugs in frond and in the school. If this is not the worst school possible.......

Showing 31-37 of 37