ForumsThe TavernWorld Domination(A.G version)

11 2575
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

the rulez..

make your own country or kingdom or empire or anything.

then try to invade the country above you.

president for country
king for kingdom
emperor for empire
or make your own title.

ex.
player 1: i am the king of izlude i rule the west sea!
player 2: i am the emperor of lothar. i will sent meteors to izlude and izlude will totally invaded!

o you get the point!!

the first one who will type will be the ruler of the world..

• 11 Replies
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Hahaha.. I am the God of the entire universe !!!

P.S. Is that ok? I made my own title..

=3

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I am the dictator of my facsist government and we decide to go nuclear dr bomb his universe hahaha
(a doctor bomb is something that when it hit a planet a nother giant explosion happens)

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I am the ruler of We-defeated-all-other-countries-and-now there-is-world-peace. Yay! We live in a Democratic Society, and there is no more fighting. The End. I like stories. Yay!

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

i am the king of rothgar! and i will send all of the calamities in the kingdom above me!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I am the supreme King of Taco Mania and no country can take us over since we have salsa guns that burn! BURN!!!

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I am King of Grassopia! I drop 10 tons of water on drakokirby's stupid salsa and cool it down, then send my men in to invade! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

waw

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I am king of dodigrea i send sharks to live in the 10 tons of water that grassopia dropped then we attack with boats (note the sharks are kamikazees)

sushihair
sushihair
153 posts
Nomad

I am the Hero.I am Lnk.HA!!! You fail!I kill all with all three pieces of the Triforce.Bwahaha!

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

I am the Over Lord of the Underworld and I send the souls of the cursed and abused to make you meet your doom. The Military Leader is the Grim Reaper hehe

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

i am the pagan goddess, also known as mother nature - who therefore controls everything :P

Showing 1-11 of 11