fries

fries

93 posts

well i guess whoever post last it will say it was posted by this guy then

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 6:34pm

fries

fries

93 posts

im so bored come to my profile and plz chat on my extra chat box if you do and it has enough post it becomes popular on my website than alot of poeple will post on it 24/7 until deleted

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 5:26pm

hardas12

hardas12

19 posts

I really liked The Shining as well, but my favorite horror movie has to be The Excorcist.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 10:35pm

Juanprito

Juanprito

109 posts

The Shining, it's not the scariest I've ever seen, but it is my favorite horror movie. I also really liked the Sixth Sense.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 7:55am

fries

fries

93 posts

the shing was awesome but i still prefer 28 hours

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 8:54pm

SSTG

SSTG

10,756 posts

Knight

I know I said it before but Phantasm is the best for the creepiness, odd atmosphere and weird characters. PHANTASM!!!
Muhahahaha!

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 9:22pm

Santi_

Santi_

444 posts

I'm going back to the basics and say Nightmare On Elms Street 2.

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 10:13pm

Ishtaron

Ishtaron

61 posts

For best western horror movie I'd say Halloween.  I do like the fact that the "monster" of that movie is only human instead of some spirit/undead/random monster.  However I have watched a lot of TV and movies as well as reading a lot of books so most western stories are predictable and cliched to me forcing me toward weirder media.  Thus I explored Japanese horror and came across Gyo (warning: do not watch this movie unless you're already accustomed to and comfortable with Japanese horror and Japanese culture in general) which has become my all time favorite horror movie.

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 6:20pm

AngelicDreams

AngelicDreams

9 posts

"The Exorcist" creeped me the heck out

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 7:38pm

samblue234

samblue234

136 posts

@AngelicDreams.
That's the point of horror movies. It's supposed to "creep you the heck out". Ftw.

Reply to best horror movie ever

You must be logged in to post a reply!