Poloturtle3000

Poloturtle3000

10 posts

disturbia. he kept popping up all over the place. insidious is creepy too

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 12:45pm

szk

szk

4 posts

I haven't seen much but Halloween 1978 is amazing.

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 9:00pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,242 posts

Lol The shining is my favorite, especcally the twist at the end.

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 12:45am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

insidious is creepy too

Until the end..when they tried to explain it all with that dream crap

Honestly, in my opinion, it's hard to find good horror movies. Most of them turn out to just be suspenseful movies (one was mentioned earlier, Sixth Sense) and a lot of others try to pass itself off as a horror movie through cheap scares (the kind that make one jump, and leaves it at that)

What I like from my horror movies are the possibility of it happening (The Bad Seed, for example) or a lack of explanation (Blair Witch Project).

I'd love to get a chance to make my own horror movies, I've got a pretty twisted mind, I think I could do quite well. Especially a movie based off of an image I randomly imagined one time (demon/creature thing, tall..torso and head is seen out of the 2nd story of a house, face seems to be like a mask on the head..though is actually the face, long and pointed nose, mouth sewed close right in the middle...left and right sides are still open however, round eyes...right one with a lot of dried blood under it, somewhat long black hair..goes to about halfway at neck..hair going from back of head is straight..hair going from left and right side is frizzy, arms so long they reach the ground...completely black...6 fingers...pointed at the tips but not sharp, body composed of random black and red splotches, when looks directly at person..the person hears a faint piercing scream that gradually gets louder..but only when looking at the creature in the face and being looked at back, the creature does not attack ferociously...but circles the house trying to reach in for the person at random times)

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 3:17am

landmaster2000

landmaster2000

130 posts

I dunno if it's horror or just scary, but I love Signs. Recently saw The Blare Witch Project, it freaked me out, but it's pretty awesome.   As for The Shining... all I can think of is "Here's Johnny!" xD

Posted Oct 1, '12 at 12:06pm

Gamer_Cale

Gamer_Cale

1,414 posts

If anyone has seen "The girl next door" they will know it is really messed up if anyone hasn't seen it it's on lovefilm but be warned it is really disturbing and sick.

Posted Oct 8, '12 at 1:14pm

fries

fries

93 posts

hey im going to make this a rank thing so here is my ranks
(1)dawn of the dead
(2)28 days
(3)chain saw mascare

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 12:57pm

Max000_Extreme

Max000_Extreme

110 posts

The Saw series have a horror which is horrible horrible

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 7:00pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,504 posts

This isnt the best, but it's related. Anyone else know about "Halloween" coming out in theaters again? Well you do now.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 5:37pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

The Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver

It's not scary but it's a laugh riot with lots of blood. Sort of a horror parody almost. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Reply to best horror movie ever

You must be logged in to post a reply!