ForumsWEPRWho else is a human?

24 6021
Squalick
Squalick
68 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone! I'm a human being!

I enjoy breathing fresh air, running around, preparing and eating nice warm tasty healthy meals, flirting and sleeping with nice and/or pretty women, sleeping and dreaming, clipping my fingernails and toenails and collecting them into a big pile and then playing with the biggest one, moving my arms and legs around to explore the space around me, calming down, warming up, being sad and mad and happy and silly, playing the drums, laughing and joking with friends, playing computer games, playing other games, thinking about things, reading things, writing things, building things, blowing things up sometimes, scratching itches, making strange sounds, talking, listening, discussing, debating, walking, swimming, learning, teaching, loving, leaving, coming, going, and so on.

I was wondering if anyone else here is like me?

P.S. If you're not a human don't post. Your kind isn't welcome in this thread. And don't make jokes about human beings being stupid because we seem to be collectively suicidal because that isn't nice. Thanks!

• 24 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I think I lay somewhere between "Soulless Capitalistic Zombie", "Disillusioned Misfit of Society" and "Heartless Anti-compassionate Demon."

But people say I look human! So it can not be all that bad. Right?

^_^

By the way, those categories sound like would made some awesome RPG classes for a twisted game set in modern-day society.

yo619
yo619
130 posts
Nomad

I'm an apple.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well Devoid, with names like that, I wouldn't think there could be any good hidden under there, right? Haha, even your armatar looks a bit evil :O

fuquan
fuquan
34 posts
Nomad

this post is prejudice against us aliens and we are going to sue you for exclusion

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Humans seem to be even more collectively suicidal than us lemmings.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Devoidless, that was an awesome suggestion. We totally ought to make more classes, like "Dogmatic Zealous Clergyman", "Stoner Ultra-Leftist Hippie", "Gun-toting Bigoted Patriot", and chuck them all into the most politically incorrect RPG evar!!!

Does anyone else here find it easier to relate to dogs than to cats?

Actually, I find it easier to relate to dogs and cats than to people.
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

What now if you're a human being ??? Why wouldn't you waste your time in this thread instead of taking care of Mother Earth against Global Warming ?? What if human scientists proved Global Warming is true? Why am I wasting my time in this thread, BTW ??!

Is it because I'm a human being? Why and who am I asking these questions, anyway ?! Well.. ;P

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Yeah, who are you, anyway?

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I think everybody here is a human. Get your head out of fantasy land and put it in reality land.

Showing 16-24 of 24