Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Deprecated] New RP/RPG Announcement Board

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 10:54pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,992 posts

Here is a place to announce new RPGs that are looking for players. Users can look here for new RPGs they can join. Provide a link to your thread and a short description of your RPG to attract new players. Please let people know if registration is closed.

Posts will be deleted after two weeks to keep things fresh.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 5:15pm

dechlan1

dechlan1

109 posts

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ …
Lethal
the RPG is about a cartel that takes over Santa Barbara and other areas. California enlists a group of people to stop the cartel and save California. You will work in a team or go it alone.

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 9:54pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,436 posts

A Slenderman-based RPG? With inventory and items and SI-Shots? And 9 Journal entries that make an actual storyline instead of the traditional 8 Pages? And you can actually ESCAPE?

Yes and no!

I'm hosting "The Woods of the Pages," which will have BOTH! Classic, for the original "Slender: The Eight Pages" PC game, and Solo Op, for a new story. And map. And content. And actual puzzles to solve. And a way to survive.

Not enough? Did I mention that it has a THIRD game mode? With TWO options? "Campaign" places you into the Solo Op story, with one of two type of NPCs:
-Save as many as possible in Civilian, where you must aid a group of unarmed, untrained civs and help as many escape as possible.
-Team up with trained soldiers in Combat, where you and your squad must escape with as few losses as possible.

You can die. You will die. You need to escape. Bring it on!

-Matt

Posted Oct 15, '13 at 7:03am

Greenberry_99

Greenberry_99

16 posts

I made "Survival" roleplay game.

Nobody replied anymore, and it was my first one :(

Your's might be first, how come they have (poop) loads of people replying?

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 7:16pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

join the dragon's gold. its nice, and im on everyday. enough said

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 10:24pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,992 posts

I will be unstickying this thread at the end of the month as this glitched thread makes it harder to tell if there are actually new posts in this thread since it starts counting posts at -3. This thread will be locked in the meantime, so post over in the new thread instead.