Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Tips for Raze 2

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 1:02am

zygurby5

zygurby5

7 posts

If stuck on a level try changing around your gear and equipment to try to suit the enviroment.

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 1:03am

zygurby5

zygurby5

7 posts

If stuck on a level try changing around your gear and equipment to try to suit the environment.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 3:09am

stmlee

stmlee

7 posts

only 2 of the secret achevment cost -credis(like -90%)

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 7:31am

WaterFire

WaterFire

10 posts

First of all, the three most important weapons that you should have is the standard shotgun and rocket launcher, and holy grail. These are extremely powerful. Second, I don't recommend clock or telepath because first, often times clock can only help you a little bit, while all the others are better (re-ammo for the three best weapons, katana and land mines and grenade recharge fast and helps you a lot, healing and status shield prevent you from dieing) As for telepath, it's too unpredictable, and your reaction won't be as fast as AI.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 7:35am

WaterFire

WaterFire

10 posts

I personally recommend katana with the faster charge skill. Tis is because then katana will be almost per second, and can be used to deflect bullets when needed. Also, when facing stronger or harder levels, don't rush towards the enemies nor trying to jump around him without getting nice weapons. I would think that staying at range is the best, so buy the offensive skill with further range. This helps the range of holy grail, rocket launcher and shotgun greatly.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 8:19pm

An_idiot

An_idiot

6 posts

Is there a certain way to jump to get to the lol cat?

Posted Sep 24, '12 at 12:05pm

Handschar

Handschar

7 posts

good game but lag at my netbook :(

Posted Sep 25, '12 at 11:44am

MusashiKorian

MusashiKorian

14 posts

not bad :) helped a bit

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 1:16am

WilliamTheWings

WilliamTheWings

34 posts

if u wanna use cloak y dont u use static field?
though i like to katana cuz it can earn loads of credits~

Posted Sep 26, '12 at 6:18pm

0pp

0pp

16 posts

Huh. I will try some of these things.... What works best for me is the flamethrower

Reply to Tips for Raze 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!