Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Tips for Raze 2

Posted Oct 2, '12 at 12:01pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

I personally recommend katana with the faster charge skill. Tis is because then katana will be almost per second, and can be used to deflect bullets when needed.

Aye, Katana is one of the best abilities for that reason. Teleport is a bit unpredictable at times, and you may as well teleport to where you are standing. As well as being a literal shield, it acts as a melee weapon, which is incredibly useful.

The grenades ability always seemed pointless to me, since you can get the grenade launcher AND the grenades stick... The only difference would be that the grenades bounce, but that makes it a little harder to control.

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 1:49am

hero000

hero000

12 posts

I think Rapid Fire is most effective when using explosive weapons.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 5:21am

stmlee

stmlee

7 posts

down't try out 6 insane peapul agenst 1(your self(if your a big pro or that you can do alot of skill's)if your temting to do it then do it(im not the one controlling you is your self)well it will be fare if the 6 peapul were eazy and it was not just 1 it will be god if you have 5 or 6 eazy peapul then you whoud get more xp(if you set it to a hundred(kill's)and that's how to not rage quit in raze 2 that's it and sorry for spelling.think you.

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 3:47am

stmlee

stmlee

7 posts

you know you can get secret's in campyn or quik mach(sorry for spelling)but there only in difrent playsis one of them is a death tuch one because is hard to get(and i down't know what i mean"tuch death" or "death tuch"a nuthere one is in campyn well is tranning beut downt fall when the metteaor or rockit hits just go back were you went(this will be to much to hear so i will make more tips for how to get the secret's)that's anuth for now think you for redding and sorry foe SPELLING.

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 11:59am

jostar11

jostar11

9 posts

Your right thats ought to do the trick

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 12:03pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,745 posts

Always  get the rapid fire power up. It makes you shoot super fast and doesn't use any of your ammo.
Also use static field. It is the best one of all the abilities.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 12:04pm

smartpants11

smartpants11

4 posts

One of my wishes is that Raze 2 is a online game! Like you can play with your friends.

Posted Nov 21, '12 at 4:24pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,208 posts

Also use static field.

Disagree, you are in lockdown, so if they use their last shot that you tried to prevent getting hit by because it would have one-hit you, they have time to reload and shoot you again. I prefer teleport, or you can use katana to reflect the shot and kill them while they are reloading.

One of my wishes is that Raze 2 is a online game! Like you can play with your friends.

This belongs here

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 2:13pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,745 posts

Disagree, you are in lockdown, so if they use their last shot that you tried to prevent getting hit by because it would have one-hit you, they have time to reload and shoot you again. I prefer teleport, or you can use katana to reflect the shot and kill them while they are reloading.

I disagree with you... Teleport completely SUCKS... When i'm trying to kill people and then. POOF! I'm gone... It gets annoying trying to find them over and over again.

Two. The katana is worse than the static shield. To kill you have to go all the way up to them and melee. But with static field You can be far-away and still deflect.

so if they use their last shot that you tried to prevent getting hit by because it would have one-hit you, they have time to reload and shoot you again

And this part is wrong... Because it's not like there is gonna be a match with only one person. (Excluding that one on one human match) So if one person is out, then another person is just gonna come along and fire at themselves. Anyways, Static Field forever.

~~Dapro the static guy

Posted Nov 22, '12 at 6:31pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,208 posts

And this part is wrong... Because it's not like there is gonna be a match with only one person. (Excluding that one on one human match) So if one person is out, then another person is just gonna come along and fire at themselves. Anyways, Static Field forever.

If you are playing on a big map like dome, it is real easy  to get into a 1v1 fight.

teleport is also useful for getting across the map.

wish there was multi so we can watch the fight between Rethi Galvais (my soldier, name generated here), and your soldier.

~~~Darth Caedus the teleporting guy

Reply to Tips for Raze 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!