The Best Ability:
Cloak or
Transport

The Best Equipment:
Defensive:Armor Plating
Utility:Pickup Booster
Offensive:Stabilizer

The Best Killing Trick for various conditions:
When Outnumbered: Try killing one by one and not changing targets,if you have a weak weapon,but if you have an explosive then shoot where the enemies are in majority
When facing a strong opponent:If your health is low then try get away from him or her or use a ''one shot one kill'' weapon

If you have any more questions then do not hesitate and ask or if you have any better opinion

• 50 Replies
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Another Tip:When in a duel then jump around him

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Another Tip:When in a duel try jumping around him

stmlee
stmlee
7 posts
Blacksmith

the best way is to get more than 1000-1500 or something like that.is to go and make a deathmatch and set it to a 100 kills then set blue and red(orange) to very easy then play the game

MaticX
MaticX
41 posts
Nomad

Another good ability is the katana.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Your right thats ought to do the trick

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Camping somewhere with a sniper seems to do the trick... well if you can get the headshots... I especially like the .50

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

always get the rapid fire ability or invincible ability when it comes up so make your strategy to getting one of the power ups

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Rapid fire works great with snipers. And so does 2x damage, in case you miss something.

Coco_Tero
Coco_Tero
2 posts
Nomad

Yo lo que hago con el traje es ponerme el mas MOLÃ"N, así puedo "sembrar el caos".

Al disparar yo recomiendo agacharse a mi me da mejor puntería.

zygurby5
zygurby5
7 posts
Nomad

If stuck on a level try changing around your gear and equipment to try to suit the enviroment.

zygurby5
zygurby5
7 posts
Nomad

If stuck on a level try changing around your gear and equipment to try to suit the environment.

stmlee
stmlee
7 posts
Blacksmith

only 2 of the secret achevment cost -credis(like -90%)

WaterFire
WaterFire
9 posts
Jester

First of all, the three most important weapons that you should have is the standard shotgun and rocket launcher, and holy grail. These are extremely powerful. Second, I don't recommend clock or telepath because first, often times clock can only help you a little bit, while all the others are better (re-ammo for the three best weapons, katana and land mines and grenade recharge fast and helps you a lot, healing and status shield prevent you from dieing) As for telepath, it's too unpredictable, and your reaction won't be as fast as AI.

WaterFire
WaterFire
9 posts
Jester

I personally recommend katana with the faster charge skill. Tis is because then katana will be almost per second, and can be used to deflect bullets when needed. Also, when facing stronger or harder levels, don't rush towards the enemies nor trying to jump around him without getting nice weapons. I would think that staying at range is the best, so buy the offensive skill with further range. This helps the range of holy grail, rocket launcher and shotgun greatly.

An_idiot
An_idiot
6 posts
Nomad

Is there a certain way to jump to get to the lol cat?

Showing 1-15 of 50