ForumsPopular Mediamost powerful movie character

26 10798
Conqerer14
Conqerer14
11 posts
Peasant

As hte name states, wht is the most powerful character from a movie.
Dumbldore is the correct answer.

• 26 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I can't think of a single more powerful character in any movie, except maybe a "God" character.

Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

maybe ralph from wreck it ralph.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

bugs bunny.
nothing can happen to him.

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

Obviously the Ancient Ones from The Cabin in the Woods. They're gods and there are multiple of them

Ishtaron
Ishtaron
359 posts
Blacksmith

http://www.viralblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/morgan-freeman-god.jpg
Do you know why I posted a picture at the start of this post? I posted a picture because it's of Morgan Freeman and you are now reading everything I wrote in the voice of Morgan Freeman. Listen to that voice and tell me it doesn't hold power. I too will say that Morgan Freeman is the most powerful movie character. Not just because he played God in Bruce Almighty, but also because by simply posting a picture of him you are compelled to hear his voice.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

You shall not pass.

vilano
vilano
20 posts
Nomad

Krug Stillo (played by David Hess) from The Last House on the Left (1972) is the most powerful character I have seen in a movie. Out of all of the villains in films I have seen, none have stuck in my memory like Krug Stillo. David Hess plays his part perfectly and the evil simply oozes from Krug. The whole film centers around the kidnapping and **** of two high school girls and throughout the film we are exposed to the cruel and disturbed mind of Krug. An unforgettable character and an unforgettable film.

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Not just because he played [Aslan, Zeus], but also because by simply posting a picture of him you are compelled to hear his voice.

http://i.imgur.com/eLMgY.jpg
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

That is not Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman is much older and has much darker skin. (not trying to be racist)

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Morgan Freeman is now apparently Liam Neeson...or is Neeson killing Freeman?

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

Rambo

Showing 16-26 of 26