ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Real Unicorn Born In England

45 19895
John
John
345 posts
Nomad

I don't know about you guys, but this is probably one of the more exciting bits of news to come across the web today. A unicorn was born in England. Rainbows and magic soon to come.

LINK

• 45 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

sorry to burst your bubble, was probably just a genetic deformity

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

No, I refuse to believe that.

Look at that unicorn! It's in the middle of a forest, grazing peacefully and probably looking for some evil to smite!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Yes but it is myth that a Unicorn is a horse, not a dear. Unless our fairy tales are wrong, your wrong John. However, if that is a real unicorn, I'm going to become a wizard and keel you all!

Drek
Drek
31 posts
Nomad

looks like a deer with one horn. or a photoshopped pic. =P

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Or a deer with a horn glued to the top. I'm pretty sure that is the truth. Their trying to get tourist their and rake in the dough.

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Actually unicorns are not horses, it's just a popular painting of unicorns by the media because it's an easy reference. While they are built similar to horses they are not a subtype, they are their own being.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry John its just a horse with a horn not a unicorn and plus unicorns look alot better than that!But sorry John its hard to believe I think its fiction.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Eh, is that deer white? No. Unicorns bring magic, not dark magic. Brown is like the cousin of black which = Dark.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

lets kill it and eat it, i wonder what unicorn tastes like

hitemup
hitemup
40 posts
Nomad

dude its a deer

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

All I have to say is "Shun the non believers! SHUNNNNNNN!!!"

To everyone who says it's only a deer, give me proof.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Can YOU prove it is a Unicorn?! How do we know if it's a Unicorn? What their some prophecy that a Unicorn will save us? NO! How do we know that they are going to do what I posted earlier?!

John
John
345 posts
Nomad

Yes. It's a unicorn because it has the fundamental qualities of a unicorn.

"Unicorn" is a word or Latin origin, with "unus" meaning single and "cornu" meaning horn. Quite obviously, the unicorn in the picture has one horn. It also is in the natural habitat of a unicorn. And finally, it has the basic quadraped body and shape of a unicorn.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

dude it is a one antler deer sorry to say but it does not even look like a horse and unicorns dont exist

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

sorry john I would believe it if I did not know what a deer looked like but the definition defines what I saw and it was born in italy sorry to say

Showing 1-15 of 45