ForumsNews and FeedbackDownloads?

14 4241
gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

On AG3 abilited downloads from Armorgames?

• 14 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm not sure what you're asking here, but AG3 isn't released yet.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

i think he's asking for the ability to download games on AG3, it won't happen, that would require allot of work and it's probably too late for them to add something like that, it would just be too much work and it would take too long

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Yes and no. A bunch of games they already make available to download, albeit it's rather hidden. I'm not sure if it's really able to be run via your computer, at least without some trouble, I'd imagine, especially with no Internet connection.

Are you referring to this page? The page I linked to is Free Website Games, which basically allows you to add games in that page to your website. I see no other way to download.
gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

Okay, you don't know; There is in[url = http://armorgames.com] armorgames [/url] a site (write http://cache.armorgames.com/files/games/name-game-number ID.swf).

In some cases you will find the flash game you will download (write the link, right click and then save as...); If there is no amen, will be in other sites.

In my case I don't Crush the castle 2 players pack (if you go where and how I told you won't find it) and I don't know where to download it why can't find it!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Do you mean the free website games?

If so, use this link

You can find there CtC, the player pack and CtC2.

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

No, no; I talk of a site where there is direct flash.

Enjoy for your 500 posts!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

No, no; I talk of a site where there is direct flash.

What are you talking about? Free website games is the closest known thing on AG to game downloads.
gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

What are you talking about? Free website games is the closest known thing on AG to game downloads.

Yes, it's true. Perhaps I was wrong to describe my idea. I meant that you can play in full screen.
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Youre talking about playing games in full screen, like described in this thread?

Maybe you try it, but it dont work, so youre asking if it will be possible in AGv3... or what are you talking about?

gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

Yes exactly that; I didn't see the thread.
Describes just like I said! But with me some games there is a cache, in others not!

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

But with me some games there is a cache, in others not!

Probably because some games are not full screen enabled.
gladiator999999
gladiator999999
66 posts
Nomad

Or took it from another site directly without saving it. In conclusion, I hope for you to have been more or less a source of experience. Hahahahaha!!! XD

Showing 1-12 of 14