ForumsGamesFavorite First Person Shooter Game

52 16072
Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Whats your favorite first person shooter game?
Mine is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• 52 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I have to say Half life 2, it has good puzzles, decent storyline, and a heck ton of different guns! Not to mention headcrabs

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I'm really big on Bioshock, that's the kind of game people will be remembering in twenty years as fondly as we remember Mario Kart and Starfox right now.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Halo 3 was epic. Nothing like it anymore.

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

I'm really big on Bioshock, that's the kind of game people will be remembering in twenty years as fondly as we remember Mario Kart and Starfox right now.

Yeah, Bioshock isn't so bad.
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

I like both Call of Duty Black Ops and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Black ops for combat training and zombies... but MW3 has awesome fps.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

My favorite FPS games

Borderlands - I love both RPGS and FPSes... Hence, borderlands is just the game for me. (BTW i pre-ordered BL2 as i was amazed by the first game)

Counter strike (Including global offensive): Been my classical favorite from young.

Metro 2033 - Dark and haunting action packed game that tells a great story.

Crysis 2 - MAXIMUM STRENGTH

ayosuaa
ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

CoD, L4D 1,2, Counter Strike(all series), battlefield(all).
but any other FPS will do for me

PieMonsters
PieMonsters
1 posts
Nomad

Mine would be Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Halo

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

Mine would be Team Fortress 2 and the whole Counter-Strike series.

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I really enjoyed Modern Warfare 2, It had great levels, good storyline, good multiplayer. I liked the Killstreaks and Cal Signs I liked the emblems. I liked the that the game was fast.
I also really like CS:GO I like that it is fast paced, has round, has a few different play modes, has bots, and the best thing is that it has a great community and new maps are always available to play.
Borderlands 1-2 are one of my favorite game series. I like how it is like an RPG but it doesn't go into too much depth like the TES. I also like that the missions are pretty linear and easy to follow and that you can't screw yourself over at the beginning of the game. I like that the weapons are all random and they will always be varied.

I really like Dark Messiah and FarCry 3 Blood Dragon. The assassin aspect in both these games is truly wonderful. I like being able to stab someone in the neck and push them off a cliff.
Blood Dragon is shorter than actual far cry games and I think it is better because of it. Its not long and Drawn out like the Far Cry series but it still has the same aspects in it.

Team Fortress 2 is great because they keep coming out with new content and more people play it, now that it is free. But im getting kind of tired of the same thing. The same graphics same terrible players, same little kids spamming the mic telling you what to do.
I wish that Valve would make another Half-life or something. Their games used to be my favorite but ever since they started making Left 4 Dead they kind of took a downfall IMO.

chickenswag
chickenswag
3 posts
Nomad

Dust 514, Call of Duty MW3, Crysis 2, and Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

blackcat1602
blackcat1602
38 posts
Shepherd

Team Fortress 2 is great because they keep coming out with new content and more people play it, now that it is free. But im getting kind of tired of the same thing. The same graphics same terrible players, same little kids spamming the mic telling you what to do.
I wish that Valve would make another Half-life or something. Their games used to be my favorite but ever since they started making Left 4 Dead they kind of took a downfall IMO.

You know there is a "Mute User" button within the menu right? 5 years old kids should not play any games that has voice chat.

I find L4D series fun... It's fun to play with your friends on LAN...

I don't know if they are planning to make HL3 or not, but all i can say is that Valve is making some sort of "Source Engine 2" and are waiting for a game to roll it out with...
T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

Fallout isnt really considered Fps cuz you can choose to be in Fps mode but if it qualifies...HELL YESS FALLOUT BABY!!! otherwise Cod mw2 is sick as f-ck and BF3 on pc as well

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

Crysis 3

Tozerf22
Tozerf22
20 posts
Scribe

My favorite is Call of duty 2.

Showing 16-30 of 52