ForumsSupport ForumCan't Do Anything on AG

45 6416
gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

I don't know what is wrong. When I try to open a game or my player page it says: "Internet Explorer could not open [insert page here]. Operation aborted."
Can someone help. I think it is a problem with IE. And, no, I am not going to download Mozilla Firefox.

• 45 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Gman, why can't you admit FireFox owns InternetExplorer?! It's free to download, they have ThunderBird on it, they can open multiple tabs and it's more efficient. Also, it's superiorly hard to hack into. I know because I have tried and InternetExplorer is like pie to hack.

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

firefox is better, but I don't have it either. I guess we'll just have to live with it.

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Okay, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. Stop telling me to get Firefox. I might download it soon. I just want to know if they can fix AG!

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

firfox is not safer and internet explorer is not working at all on AG now

bobert
bobert
176 posts
Nomad

lol gman, you said yourself you thought it was IE, but now you'r asking if they can fix AG. kinda switched your blaming.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

firefox is the way to go if u still want AG

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

@bobert

This site has had problems in the past with IE. I want AG to make their site compatible with IE. They will lose members if they don't. I might consider downloading Firefox.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Dude I know what u mean! It keeps doing this to me and I have to keep trying and trying! I'm going to ask my parents about Fire Fox!

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Mods,
Do you know what is happening?

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

Okay, any idea when it will be done? I crave AG!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Everyone is having problems, they are updating the site. Just chillax!

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

ha lol Ace_of_Fear has to ask if he can download firefox lmao no offence but come on

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

hey why the search disabled?

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

@jibb18,
Some people's parents don't like their kids just downloading whatever they want. Stop making fun of him.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

jjbb, updating.

Showing 1-15 of 45