ForumsForum GamesUnited States Reclamation

72 8391
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It is the year 2016, and the United States government has shut down. As a result, all the states in the lower 48 are fighting each other, and 6 people, 1 from each of 6 regions, are attempting to reunite the United States under 1 government. You are one of them.

How to Play:

Fill out this sheet according to directions in parentheses:

Name: (put what you want to be called here; it can be anything, including your username)
Color: (select from one of the allowed colors)
Region: (select from one of the regions)
Defense: (put your region's Defense value here)
Offense: (put your region's Offense value here)
Expansion: (put your region's Expansion value here)
State: (select from one of the states in the region)

Allowed Colors:

Gray, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Brown

Regions and States:

There are 6 regions, and each region has 8 states (Alaska and Hawaii are independent and do not participate in this game). These are the regions:

West: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Arizona

South Central: Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas

Southeast: Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida

Midwest: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana

Mid-Atlantic: Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania

Northeast: New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine

Each region also has Defense, Offense, and Expansion values as follows:

West: 7 Defense, 3 Offense, 5 Expansion
South Central: 4 Defense, 4 Offense, 7 Expansion
Southeast: 6 Defense, 5 Offense, 4 Expansion
Midwest: 4 Defense, 7 Offense, 4 Expansion
Mid-Atlantic: 6 Defense, 4 Offense, 5 Expansion
Northeast: 5 Defense, 7 Offense, 3 Expansion

You always roll 8 dice when attacking or defending. Neutral states defend expansion attempts with 7 dice. You use Defense to defend against another player's attack. You use Offense to attack another player, and you use Expansion to attack a neutral state. If the relevant value is 5, your roll is unmodified. Each number higher than 5 adds 5% to your roll, and each number lower than 5 subtracts 5% from your roll.

Logistics:

Up to 6 users can play this game. Each must select a different region and color, and the state selected must be within the region. I also have a map to track where each player is. I will include a legend matching colors to names as players join. Here's the map:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/US%20Reclamation%20Map/usa3.jpg

• 72 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

[quote]ny reason why this game was stalled? It's been a while...

Patrick's computer might have died,he might have been grounded,anything might have happened.

However if it seems as if Patrick has been completly inactive intill monday,then somone new might want to be chosen,just for the sake of keeping the game going.

Atleast intill Patrick is back,but he still has to the end of the weekend.[/quote]

I haven't updated in a while because I've been doing other stuff, both AG and non-AG related. However, here's an update:

-------------------------------------

Expansion Attempt: Idaho (shock457, Expansion 5, 9 dice) vs Montana

Result: Idaho 28, Montana 25

Expansion succeeds.

Expansion Attempt: Texas (Parker13, Expansion 7) vs Oklahoma

Result: Texas 28, Oklahoma 18

Expansion succeeds.

Expansion Attempt: Tennessee (Cardibard, Expansion 4, 9 dice) vs Alabama

Result: Tennessee 40, Alabama 24

Expansion succeeds.

Expansion Attempt: Georgia (Evilsweetblock, Expansion 4) vs South Carolina

Result: Georgia 34, South Carolina 25

Expansion succeeds.

---------------------------------------------

Cardibard, team please?

Cardibard is already in a team, so you cannot make this request.

I suggest this be more turned based, because you guy may get on 24/7 and capture everyone before they even get back from work/school

A forum game does not need to be turn based. Instead, this type of forum game can be controlled by slow updates.

Lets go attack tennesee.Killersup isn't sure if he told you what he wanted to attack already or not.

You are not connected to Tennessee, so you cannot attack that state.

---------------------------------------------

Map:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/US%20Reclamation%20Map/USMap-8.png
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Name: Cardibard
Color: Brown
Region: Midwest
Defense: 4
Offense: 7
Expansion: 4
State: Indiana

Virginia to North Carolina

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

(Sorry cardi, dont take it the wrong way, you ninja'd me.)

S. Carolina to N. carolina

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Arizona to Utah.

Payback time Utanians!

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Can Killersup attack the state that is directly right of new york? SOrry forgot its name :/

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Expansion Attempt: Virginia (Cardibard, Expansion 4, 9 dice) vs North Carolina

Result: Virginia 30, North Carolina 26

Expansion succeeds.

Battle: South Carolina (Evilsweetblock, Offense 5) vs North Carolina (Cardibard, Defense 4, 9 dice)

Result: South Carolina 22, North Carolina 19

Attack succeeds.

Expansion Attempt: Arizona (shock457, Expansion 5, 9 dice) vs Utah

Result: Arizona 26, Utah 31

Expansion failed.

Can Killersup attack the state that is directly right of new york? SOrry forgot its name :/

You can attack 2 states directly east of New York, so specify the state as either Connecticut or Vermont.

--------------------------------------------

Map:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/US%20Reclamation%20Map/USMap-9.png
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Dangit cardi! Hmmmmm, I will attack alabama with georgia. (This is last time im attacking you unless you try to recoil.)

Name: Evilsweetblock
Color: Orange
Region: South East
Defense: 6
Offense: 5
Expansion: 4
State: Georgia

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

connecticut please,this is just a filler for 7 words.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Tennessee to georgia

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

Argh you pesky Utainians!

Montana to North Dakota.

I might as well take over the central. I have more expansion from there.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I have a question. If a state isn't next to the expanding/attacking state but it has a body of water that connects it like a lake would you be able to attack through that front?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

cardi, ill cut you a deal, after i take over alabama, ill let you take 2 of my states, then lets be friends. an eye for an eye/state for a state? deal?

Showing 61-72 of 72