ForumsThe TavernWhat is your zombie survival plan?

40 15409
Badass_Killa
Badass_Killa
30 posts
Nomad

Come on... you gotta have one.

• 40 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

YES...of COURSE i have one, i would go to Menard's, they have EVERYTHING there, there is food, powertools (to kill the zombies with) nail gun (again, to kill the zombies with) and there is wood (to build barricades with)...there is EVERYTHING

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I would grab my parents car... or mopeds. They have one. Then I would go throughout my town and find as many survivors during the day. There are a Bunch of shops in my town and over 2 grocery stores within 5 miles of my house. Also, there are hardware stores less than 15 minutes of a car ride. There is also a gun store on the highway next to my town. I would gather all the guns I could and give 'em to all the survivors. That's my plan.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Get super powers.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Steevo, you should real The Zombie Survival Guide.

I would gather the people I care about and take a rifle and defend myself from home. If there are enough zombies, I would make a barracade in front of each door and bored up the windows. If there was a Class 4 outbreak (when zombies overpopulate humans) then I would go to an isolated area and make a new home there with a few other people I care about and trust.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Xzeno,be realistic.
Yeah i know,zombies are kinda un-realistic,but what about an atack of a guy's family who are drunk and walk stupidly slow?
Just bringing an example.
If the zombies just appeared i contact ALL my friends family etc and we reunion somewhere,pick some weapons, and do the job...
If i can,i contact EVERYONE else in the city.
Thats my plan.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Best plan yet.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

That's stupid ninjacube... but it might work. Just kidding. You'll just end up turning everyone you know to zombies, working against your will.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

grab my weapons get in van go to friends house pick him up grab his weapons go to military base grab apc or tank drive around pilfering food ands supplies finding suvivors fin defendable position and liver out till military comes

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

i now how to use a gun and could teach the survivors but if you guys dont then you could do more harm to yourself

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

not bad soakerman but i would go to a police station to grab my weapons ammo and body armor grab the biggest and most fuel efficient vehicle i can find probably a patrol car carry a shotgun pistol ammo belt and knife at all times grab anyone who is willing to go and kill whoever came and got in the way (that can kill the rest of us) try to make it to a military base to set up a defensive wall and trenches then make contact with whoever is left to make a plan and have the base give us rifles to snipe the zombies and if we were the last ones left try to launch all the Nukes in the world to kill us and them at the same time

Stickjesus
Stickjesus
166 posts
Nomad

Well if zombies invaded then I'd probably call souporman. I'll give you his no just in case zombies invade where you live first
Soupormans No: 555-areyouserioushesmadeofsoup

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

that's funny. I'd call buttermytoast Co. Their no. is 1-800-ICan'tBeleiveItsNotButter.com

Yes it's a weird no. but try it.

heckman08
heckman08
25 posts
Nomad

go to a bulk food store like sams club. gather food and weapons and sit on the top of the huge shelves that make the aisles and wait it out.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I would gather about 10 friends. We gather hunting rifles they have, raid Sam's Club for a huge stockpile of food. Then raid Ace Hardware for building supplies, incendiaries and equipment to make explosives, like acetone, engine oil, propane tanks, etc. Then raid Gander Mountain for more firearms, knives, and survival gear. then take on the police station for the real weapons. Afterwards we would flee to one of the county parks, where there is a large grassy hill. We would dig into this hill and create a large bunker lined with cement. It would mainly be underground and thus only have 1 meter above ground which would be similar to a pillbox. As the pill box would be triangular in shape we would always have three of us on guard. We would have easy access to water as there is a lake right next to the hill. The hill would be like a garden to supplement our vast amount of "borrowed" food. Two people would farm, while equipped to fight while two more, who are better equipped, stand guard over them. If zombies attacked, they could fire on them while retreating to the bunker. We could hold off the zombies for years.

fuquan
fuquan
34 posts
Nomad

use my zombie anti virus on everyone and find a police station or mall with gun shop in it and stay there with everyone i cure, and kill the rest of the zombies when i run out of the cure.

Showing 1-15 of 40