ForumsThe TavernWhat is your zombie survival plan?

40 15437
Badass_Killa
Badass_Killa
30 posts
Nomad

Come on... you gotta have one.

• 40 Replies
Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

I will hide in a boat in the sea....

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

How to survive the zombie apocalypse: Be an *******, kill everyone you meet, get a ****e ton of guns, move to Nowhere, Kansas and make a gun show/carnival where bullets are the currency.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@MattEmAngel, sounds like a sound plan but can you keep a train running for weeks? (cell decomposition takes a couple of months I think). Also, how do you know zombies decompose? They are dead but not dead! They may be alive enough to survive through eating people (what you eat eventually becomes you because it is the material that is used to replace your cells)

Lock myself in a bank vault during night, search for supplies and survivors at day and wait. When I have enough supplies and guns or the supplies in this city are beginning to run low, we move to another city.

lord0ftiki
lord0ftiki
1,146 posts
Nomad

Gee...
I guess I'd try to hijack a petrol station, barrackading all the entrie points, then put my self on a super strict ration, starting with the consumables, then try to make a flame-thrower thingy with all the lighters and spray cans.
If I thought I was going to die I'd blow up the gasoline, dying dramatically at least.

P.S.You stay away from my petrol station! Those Doritoes are MINE!!

QuietStorm11
QuietStorm11
3 posts
Jester

Get lots of guns and bullets and go Ugandan Warlord style for a bit until some maniac offs me and takes my place. ..jk guys... you can trust me

lol

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

sounds like a sound plan but can you keep a train running for weeks?

Would have been my question too, you need either a working power station to run an electric train (which means you need to split, having people defend the power station, making your survival less likely), or a few wagons full of coal for a vapour locomotive, but that would take away place for supplies.

Gee...
I guess I'd try to hijack a petrol station, barrackading all the entrie points, then put my self on a super strict ration, starting with the consumables, then try to make a flame-thrower thingy with all the lighters and spray cans.
If I thought I was going to die I'd blow up the gasoline, dying dramatically at least.

Making a flame thrower to protect a gas station? Might as well blow up everything to begin with.
---
I would try to find a way to survive on the sea. One idea is boarding the solar-powered boat PlanetSolar. I could survive a while by fishing, maybe tow a small algae farm behind the boat.. but I would need to go on land from time to time to get fruits and other things; for that I would equip a sword, an axe and a spear. Ideally though, I'd find an island small enough that it was previously uninhabited (no zombies), but large enough that I could survive off the fruit trees growing on it, and going fishing periodically. Actually this would be the more sustainable plan, since the boat would eventually need more tending and repairing than I could do.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I still think my idea is the best... anyone else want to go to Nowhere, Kansas with me and make a gun based amusement park?

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

step 1-rob an atm
step 2-brag it to the police
step 2,5-cops will do the rest

Showing 31-38 of 40