AP takes forever to be entered

forums are dying due to loss of people

WHATS GOING ON?

• 67 Replies
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Dems da breaks. The admins are too busy with stuff for the new site that the current site is suffering a little. Has your work changed dramatically because you have to wait five minutes to see your AP update? Have there been any reports of fatalities due to hard refreshing a page too many times? Anybody contracted depression on the long harsh wait for someone to reply to their forum post? Shucks, no? There you go then.

I said that doesn't bother me

no

yes

that's not even close to a veteran...I've been here for 55 months and I consider myself a scrubbish veteran at best

really
im not that dumb

AG2 was made in 2005 but the oldest active person i have ever seen is from 07 if you were here for 55 month you would of been some of the fist people on AG2

And I'm sexy and I know it.

lol

Can't you just click "Forgot your password?" and type in your email. Reset your password. Then, just log back in?

when i did that it said email not found

The next time you update your profile, enter your password in the "Change Password" box and save the password. This will make you immune to the password glitch.

that forum was made like the day i lost my account

Just quickly: I joined in 2009 and still don't think I am even close to a veteran. I am not really respected and most people don't even know me. I feel being a veteran is more about visibility and respectability, none of which I am able to keep up.

same as above

is anyone expiriencing that kingdom rush app thing whenever you click somehere

i try to reply and in some places where i click turns into a ad for kindom rush on the iphone
it annoying me
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

AG2 was made in 2005 but the oldest active person i have ever seen is from 07

AG2, our current gem of an installment, was created in 2007. Hence the first account, "ArmorGames", having joined on November 14 of that very year. The original AG (AG1) was probably what was made in 2005, but that needs to be confirmed.

that forum was made like the day i lost my account

Have you tried logging in to your old account since the whole password fiasco was fixed? There's currently no information as to whether or not old accounts have been recovered, but someone has to try sooner or later just to make sure.

If your log-in is unsuccessful, you may also want to try resetting your password one more time just in case it works now. If nothing works to get your old account back, at least you can say you tried, and you'll save others the trouble of trying to recover theirs.
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

AG2, our current gem of an installment, was created in 2007. Hence the first account, "ArmorGames", having joined on November 14 of that very year. The original AG (AG1) was probably what was made in 2005, but that needs to be confirmed.

i thought it was 2007 too but i saw that thing below this comment where it says

About Armor Games | Developers Corner | Link to Us | Free Website Games | Blog | Help | Terms and Conditions | Privacy | Yahoo! Games | Games Feed

Related Sites: Flash Game Guides and Cheats

Copyright 2005-2012 Armor Games. All Rights Reserved

Have you tried logging in to your old account since the whole password fiasco was fixed? There's currently no information as to whether or not old accounts have been recovered, but someone has to try sooner or later just to make sure.
If your log-in is unsuccessful, you may also want to try resetting your password one more time just in case it works now. If nothing works to get your old account back, at least you can say you tried, and you'll save others the trouble of trying to recover theirs.

well i tried
it didn't work same results
Showing 61-63 of 67