ForumsForum GamesDragon Island RP

897 93173
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

In the 1500's a secret society of dragon friends took the last 8 dragons to a new island. The mage in the group set up a sphere of hiding around it making it invisible to everything. It is now the 1800's. You are either a dragon or society member who lives on the island. You all are at the center of the island where dragons and the society live together. The dragons have multiplied and so have the society. Only 2 of the original dragons survive. They head two factions. Right now the island is splitting apart between good and evil. Which side will you be? Limit 2 Char.

Name:
Dragon or Society
Classbasic fantasy class or dragon type)
otheranything special about your char)

My two char's.

Name:Garlix
Dragon
Class:Shadow type
other:Has scar across eye and is the evil dragon. One of the Dragons that came with the society.

Name:Vearlin
Dragon
Class:Light dragon
other:Head good dragon. One of the dragons that came with the original society.

• 897 Replies
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair is the first one to land at the oasis with Martin "This place is deceivingly peaceful. Let's secure the area for the others." He says scouting the area

Malaya keep quiet as they're about to reach the Oasis. She gets her mind set for anything. She will have to confront Thorn after their work is done

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Martin gets out his sword and goes to the water and checks it for any creatures. He touches the water with his sword and a hand reaches up. He shrieks and pulls away."We found the dead."Martin yells over to valtair. Tempest and Damian are hovering over the area to keep an eye on the air space.

RoseOfThorns
RoseOfThorns
153 posts
Nomad

Thorn circles the oasis one time before landing down. Chari gets off of Thorn and walks over to Martin "A pool of souls. That maybe the creepiest thing I've ever seen." Chari says and looks around "There isn't much else around here." She says a little dissapointed. Thorn walked around the perimeter of the oasis. It gave her a excuse to think and be alone as the headache lessen and she felt more powerful.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Storm pulls out her bow and shoots at the hand that tried to pull Martin in. As she reloaded her bow Moon pulled the hood of Storm's cloak up. She also pulled up a piece of cloth that was meant to cover Storm's chin and mouth. The look made Storm look mysterious.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair laughed a bit as Martin shrieked "You sure did. Don't fall in whatever you do. Who knows what will happen. Let's try and locate the catacombs." He says be more careful than ever

Malaya lands right next to Thorn seeing she is alone "Thorn, we need to talk." she says stopping in front of her "I know who you are..were. When did you plan on telling us?" She asks a little aggresively

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian walked over to the pool."This is the way in. We just have to know a guardian who will let us in."He then looked at storm."And no shooting the souls unless they are agressive. That could have been your mother for all you know."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I doubt mom would had tried to pull someone into a pool of souls." Storm says with a laugh as Moon lands.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

"They might not have been trying to pull him in. They may have been trying to pull themselves out."Damian says seriously.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I could see that." Storm said after getting off Moon and putting both her bow and quiver on her back.

Moon stretched out her mind to the souls to try to find this guardian who would let them in. "Don't worry you two. If I find the spirit of Storm's mom and find out that that was her then I will explain to her that Storm acted on instinct." Moon said knowing that was exactly what Storm had acted on.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian examined the pool holding his staff out over the water. The water around the staff changed color."Well the staff incites some emotion from the souls it seems."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I thank Moon is trying to see if the guardian is among those souls." Storm said after looking back at Moon and seeing that she had the look of someone who's mind wasn't here with everyone else.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Valtair walks over to the pool as if not of his own actions and daringly puts his hand into the water. Nothing seems to grab him but he feels the touch of one and it seems familar "We can go in. But Thorn must remain outside." He says he hears the familar spirit "She would anger some of the spirits in the pool." he says calmly

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Damian nodded."Sorry Thorn. At least we don't have to fight over who is waiting outside to keep watch."He looked over at Valtair."How exactly are we going in?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Chari looks down into the pool "I'm not going down there. I don't like water." She says shaking her head. She the hears what Valtair says "Why? Thorn hasn' t done anything wrong?" she says a little protectively

Thorn returns equally strong "I wasn't. That was a past I would like to forget. I didn't think you would trust me."she says then walking back to the group "Don't tell anyone." she says softly

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"It's not weather or not she has done anything wrong. It is the fact that some of the spirits that are protecting the place don't like Thorn for some reason." Moon says as she comes back to the here and now. Moon nods to Storm to tell her that she is done talking to the spirits and that she is okay. "Me and Moon are ready to head in." Storm says.

Showing 856-870 of 897