ForumsPopular MediaThe New Indiana Jones Movie was BAD.

5 2353
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Everybody don't waste your money on the new indiana jones movie because it was a bad movie everything was so fake you can actually see the bright lights in the background and it got really corny so DON'T waste your money on it.

DON'T WATCH IT, ITS REALLY STUPID..

BUT the old indiana jones movies were pretty good and they're were entertaining.

WHAT DO THINK, WAS IT BAD OR WAS IT GOOD.

• 5 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

This thread exists, as do all of your topics...please don't re-post topics and just post in the one's that exist. Thanks!

[url]=http://armorgames.com/community/thread/988280/indiana-jones-crystal-skull][/url]

Flamegoat
Flamegoat
34 posts
Nomad

ummm. i saw the movie and it was pretty good up till the end where they just jumped the shark completey.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Whoa, I saw the movie, and while I don't think it was THAT bad, it most certainly wasn't, and obviously won't be as good as the others as it is not original, however I don't see the need to shout out that it was a horrible movie.

The only horrible, ruin the whole moment, part was the 'Tarzan Part', honestly.

Also, it is your opinion whether or not the movie was good or bad, but don't spoil the fact that some people who have not seen it yet and are going to watch it, by rent, movie, or owning, may decide not to watch it because they may start to look for these things, and it wouldn't be very enjoyable in the first place because some person on AG said that it was corny and looked fake =o

ummm. i saw the movie and it was pretty good up till the end where they just jumped the shark completey.

huh? lol ending wasn't too bad, it did have an odd feel but it was only, i think, because it was different than the other movies previously =P
my take
purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I have never seen it but I want to see it it looked pretty good

narutofan19
narutofan19
50 posts
Nomad

Harrison Ford has definitely lost his touch but it wasn't to bad. And at least it wasnt like the new Star Wars trilogy were they changed everything that made the movie great. But Nothing can ever to the original Indy. Go Temple of Doom!

Showing 1-5 of 5