ForumsThe TavernHELP ME... PLEASE!!! Moderators please help me! Everyone too!

17 4015
invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

If you read my earlier topic, you would know that I've been having problems playing some of Armor Game's games. And now it just got worse... I can't even get onto my own profile! I can only get onto this, chat, blog, and all the upper buttons. I can't believe it that I can't get onto my own profile. When I go to my homepage, this is the message I get is this: Internet Explorer cannot open the site http://armorgames.com/user/invisiman Operation aborted. After that, I get the Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage page. Every time. I've tried everything. When I restart my computer, it helps me get onto my homepage once and then I get the message again. I also have an updated version of antivirus ware. My computer is updated (except for the newest version of flash and shockwave, but that still shouldn't keep me from getting onto my page.)
I really need help!!!

• 17 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Firefox dude...this thread exists in like 9 places. Just use firefox, i just DL'd it and quite literally everything works...

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

(except for the newest version of flash and shock wave, but that still shouldn't keep me from getting onto my page.)

Try and obtain the newest version of flash if you can. Try www.adobe.com. If that doesn't fix the problem, then go to Google, or any search engine for that matter, and search for: "Mozilla Firefox 2." That is another web browser that also works quite well.
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Well they are updating AG right now, so it might get fixed...idk though.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I know, but I don't have administrative options, so I can't. Is there a time that this will be fixed, or will I never be able to play on armor games again?

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Thanks eyetwitch! Is there a place I could look to find out when it'll be updated?

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Well i recommend Mozilla Firefox...It works fine to me and i use Firefox.
You use IE im guessing.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I have fire fox and it works.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I have IE.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Yes. I can finally get onto my profile and play the games. If anyone has had this problem, it's over now... I think.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

o god, im glad its over.

please dont make a multiple threads again

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

...how did you solve it?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i think it was just an update of AG ,now that it is over...

TheMetalGrunt
TheMetalGrunt
113 posts
Nomad

ooooh k.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

@ Psprockz

He said the problem stopped a while ago on a couple of the threads he made about his problem.

Showing 1-15 of 17