92 posts
Nomad

i bet all of you prefer rock but im one of those people who prefer techno

• 42 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Rock has a more wholesome sound, at least most of it does. Older rock especially has much more feeling than most techno, even though there is some pretty awesome techno out there.

I can't argue with that, but older metal actually is better then older or "Classic" rock. It wasn't as heavy back then but it had that extra edge to make it better. At least for me. This is a hard decision...

Techno . Sounds like my microwave.

You mean that if you cook Zatarain's rice in your microwave the rice can go from Southern soul to Techno funky? Thats new.
fries
fries
92 posts
Nomad

keep on posting people

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

For me, I luv rock, especially the rock band Linkin Park, they really rocks dude XD
I can say that they r the legendary rock band alr and if u wont be a true fan of rock music if u havent heard of Linkin Park lah XD

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

but i also wanna hear some Techno songs, so if any1 can, plz send me the links of some nice techno songs, tks in advance lah XD

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

I prefer rock. I never really did like the techno style. It just never really appealed to me.

As a guitarist, I prefer to listen to music that I can play and learn.

mattzor
mattzor
41 posts
Nomad

ROCK"N"ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Totally different but I guess techno,
yet I have a playlist for about everything (despite screemo etc.)
I like Linkin Park and GunsNRoses, BeastyBoys, but other than that nothing.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I really love both, but rock just has that rich, emotional feel to it.

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I would prefer rock, but I am extremely picky on anything that has to do with music. I do not have a genre or even a band that I like every single song in it. I like rock more because I have heard more of the songs and like more of them than in techno. Techno just does not seem like it requires musical talent to do. Although rock is not the amazing musical talent some other music does. Like classical, although the radio channels can get annoying the music is nice (sometimes).

3villiving
3villiving
1 posts
Nomad

i prefer techno

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

I like both, equally.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I like rock more than techno but I like electronica more than rock like dnb and pop

Showing 31-42 of 42