Strength: 4
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Accuracy: 4
Perception: 5
Luck: 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school.  Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends.  These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename.  In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist.  She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Inventory weight: 0/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool)
Gear: None
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool)

I try to lose the zombies. If I lose them then I will be able to circle around and attack them from behind.  I know where the ligaments are on the human body so I will slash the ones on the legs to make the fall and unable to get back up.  If I can get all of the zombies to go down then I will find some oil and poor it on top of them so that they will burn to a pile of ashes.

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 9:46pm

XVeris

XVeris

7 posts

Name: Lockus
Class: Sniper
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 1
Accuracy: 7
Luck: 2
Bio: 6' 6", and extremely thin, Jack Loch "Lockus" Harding became famous during the Afghan war when he disposed of 18 terrorists with as many bullets in under 3 minutes. In 2015, he was in a factory accident testing possible new explosive compounds for guns and rifles. The accident caused his hair to become a whitish-grey, gained a long scar from his jaw bone almost up to his ear, and he now always think every possible outcome of an action before he continues ahead.
Personality: Cold, calculating, and has a mind of a steel trap
Weapons: None
Equipment: Lighter, Empty Hairspray Can
Aid: None

(Unknown, you got my character sheet mixed up with StormDragon's, lol)

I throw the empty hairspray can at the nearest zombie, and tell the other survivor to head farther back into the store. I follow him, and if we run past anything that can be used as a weapon, like a sledge hammer or something, I pick it up, and wait for the zombies to get clsoe enough to swing.

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 10:26pm

Unkown

Unkown

115 posts

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Class: Scavenger
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school.  Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends.  These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename.  In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist.  She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.

Though you are in a supermarket, it is too crowded to go around behind them with zombies one way, survivors the other, and aisles and counters everywhere else. The other survivor downs one of the weaker looking zombies with a can, and then runs off the other direction, yelling for you to follow. One more zombie goes down along with the first zombies, and the flames on the others begin to dim.

Bio: 6' 6", and extremely thin, Jack Loch "Lockus" Harding became famous during the Afghan war when he disposed of 18 terrorists with as many bullets in under 3 minutes. In 2015, he was in a factory accident testing possible new explosive compounds for guns and rifles. The accident caused his hair to become a whitish-grey, gained a long scar from his jaw bone almost up to his ear, and he now always think every possible outcome of an action before he continues ahead.
Weapons: Claw Hammer
Equipment: Lighter

(Woopsies :P)

Your can is able to down one of the weaker zombies already hurt badly from the fire, and you start to run the other way, the other survivor hesitating a second behind you. As you run you see another uninfected survivor looking at the scene from the other side of the store. You are also able to find a claw hammer, but not much else.

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 11:28pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

I follow the other survivor and keep an eye out for something that will be more help then the knife of the multitool.

Posted Sep 11, '12 at 7:24am

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Name: Tyler
Strength: 3
Charisma: 2
Perception: 4
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Equipement: None

look around for a weapon like a 2x4 to try and help if that doesn't work anything strong enough to maybe throw and kill or make a distraction

Posted Sep 11, '12 at 10:43am

XVeris

XVeris

7 posts

I yell at the other survivor to look for the best possible weapon around, and to come help us. I tell the survivor that followed me to do the same.

Posted Sep 11, '12 at 12:38pm

ellock

ellock

276 posts

Would it be possible to join or is it to late in the game?

Posted Sep 11, '12 at 4:56pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

he said you could just not with us but it is early in game so

Posted Sep 11, '12 at 7:59pm

Unkown

Unkown

115 posts

(Yep, you can still join ellock)

You follow the survivor as he runs towards the other side of the supermarket, and are able to find and pick up a frying pan, but other than that nothing else useful

Name: Tyler
Strength: 3
Charisma: 2
Perception: 4
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Equipement: None

You look around and are able to find a revolver that someone must have left there. You see there are 3 bullets in the cylinder, with 5 bullets laying beside it. You pick them up and turn back, seeing the two survivors running to the other side of the supermarket, three zombies still following them, none of them burning anymore.

The other survivor finds a gun and turns back towards you, thinking for a second. The one behinds you starts to follow you, grabbing a frying pan of an aisle on the way. Three zombies are still following you.

Posted Sep 11, '12 at 9:00pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Weapons: Knife (Multitool), frying pan

I keep on following the other survivor and if a zombie gets too close then I will all of my strength to whack it with the frying pan.  If I whack the zombie hard enough then I will knock him down or into an aisle.

Reply to Zombie Survival [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!