Strength: 4
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Accuracy: 4
Perception: 5
Luck: 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school.  Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends.  These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename.  In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist.  She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Inventory weight: 9/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Frag grenade (1)
Gear: None
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17)

"Yeah, you can join.  My name's Elisa Tresa Finder but pleas call me Storm."

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 1:52am

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

Name: Storm Austin Hughes
Class: Sniper
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Strength: 2
Stealth: 6
Charisma: 2
Accuracy: 6
Perception: 4
Luck: 0
---
Bio: Ever since a young age, he has been secluded, never taking time to connect with anyone, even his parents. His father constantly attempted to connect with him by teaching him how to shoot, but that inly incressed his accuracy.
Personality: Storm is a lone wolf, he stands alone and only helps himself, zombies dont intimidate him, most things dont.
Inventory weight: 15/15
Weapons: Father's Rifle (6/15)
Equipment: Father's Compass
Aid: Water bottle (1), Pear (1), Pizza slice (2)
Other: None

i LOOK  arround and quickly count the zombies, then pull out my rifle and quickly kill the closet 4 zombies, the combat roll in the direction with the least zombies, and sprint of to the nearest exit.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 8:07am

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Name: Tyler
Class: Scavenger
Health: 85/100
Hunger: 90/100
Infection: 1.3%
Strength: 3
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Inventory weight: 16/15 (OVERENCUMBERED, DROP AN ITEM TO LOSE STATUS)
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (21% Gas), Switchblade, Bat
Equipment: None
Aid: Turkey Sandvich (1), Water bottle (2)
Other: Shotgun shells (21), Assault Rifle (39), Hunting rifle (11)

"Hi Storm want anything from my stash of weapons? (offering her switchblade, and hunting rifle amomo) and also whats the plan?
i also want to keep an eye out for all of the neaby  buildings and to see if any zombies are tailing us

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 10:29am

ellock

ellock

295 posts

Name: Cole
Hunger: 82/100
Infection: 0%
Strength: 5
Stealth: 9
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 0
Accuracy: 3
Luck: 2
Bio: Slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.
Inventory weight: 3/15
Weapons: None
Equipement: Flashlight (33% Battery)
Aid: Water bottle (2), Apple (1), Turkey sandvich (1)
Other: Labtop (21% Battery)

I would try to sneak out going unnoticed. If they see me... I run as fast as I can.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 3:40pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

466 posts

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Health: 87/100
Hunger: 100/100
Infection: 1.1%
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school.  Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends.  These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename.  In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist.  She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Inventory weight: 9/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Frag grenade (1)
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1)

"I'll take the switchblade off your hands but until we find a hunting rifle the ammo will be useless.  As for the the plan it's down to finding a way to drive this truck and finding a place that we can turn into a safe house."  I say and then start searching for the keys cause I don't want to hot wire the truck.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 4:34pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

i also want to see if there are any cares to get gas from and check around the truck

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 12:11am

Unkown

Unkown

115 posts

(Just so you know everyone if you're in a conversation with another player survivor, you can post to your hearts content, I'll only interrupt for actions.)

Hunger: 85/100
Inventory weight: 10/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblad, Frag grenade (1)

The survivor gives you his switchblade and then goes off to fill his chainsaw nearby. As you look around, you are able to find the pick-up truck's keys, but as soon as you try starting it, two survivors come out from the side of the gas station, with rifles in hand, and start running towards you after a second of shock. Your friend doesn't notice them.

Health: 95/100
Hunger: 95/100
Infection: 0.5%
---
Bio: Ever since a young age, he has been secluded, never taking time to connect with anyone, even his parents. His father constantly attempted to connect with him by teaching him how to shoot, but that inly incressed his accuracy.
Personality: Storm is a lone wolf, he stands alone and only helps himself, zombies dont intimidate him, most things dont.
Weapons: Father's Rifle (2/15)

11 zombies in all. You shoot down three and miss the fourth. Then you're able to roll past the zombies with only a few scratches. You also see another survivor run into the scene a few yards ahead of you. Now what?

Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

The survivor introduces herself as Elisa "Storm," And gladly takes the switchblade from you. As she looks for some keys for the truck you had scavenged from, you are able to get the idea to use the gas -thing- to fill up your chainsaw fully.

Name: Cole
Hunger: 80/100
Infection: 0%
Strength: 5
Stealth: 9
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 0
Accuracy: 3
Luck: 2
Bio: Slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.
Inventory weight: 3/15
Weapons: None
Equipement: Flashlight (33% Battery)
Aid: Water bottle (2), Apple (1), Turkey sandvich (1)
Other: Labtop (21% Battery)

You are able to get outside, and as you pass the doorway unnoticed, you hear a series of four gunshots. You run as the zombies start heading towards you, and a little while later you come across another group of 8 zombies, going after another survivor with a hunting rifle. What do you do?

(I did this post in a hurry, sorry if I did any mistakes)

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 1:12am

StormDragon

StormDragon

466 posts

Inventory weight: 10/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblad, Frag grenade (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Keys to a pick-up truck (1)

I honk the horn of the truck to get my friend's attention.  I then quickly get on the floorboard to avoid any shots.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 1:46am

Omnihero10

Omnihero10

314 posts

Health: 95/100
Hunger: 95/100
Infection: 0.5%
---
Weapons: Father's Rifle (2/15)
i catch up with him(or her) and say, ?whats ya got?" as i quick scope 2 zombies then reload

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 7:46am

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

hearing the honk i quickly rush to storms aid holding my silenced pistol ready to take out the zombies that also come from honking the horn.

Reply to Zombie Survival [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!