Strength: 5
Stealth: 9
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 0
Accuracy: 3
Perception: 4
Luck: 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: Slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.
Inventory weight: 3/15
Weapons: None
Gear: None
Equipement: Flashlight (33% Battery)
Aid: Water bottle (2), Apple (1), Turkey sandvich (1)
Other: Labtop (21% Battery)

Out of pity I would probably get his attention and signal for him to follow me. If the zombies follow I run as fast as I can away, mainly because I do not have anything to attack them with. If he catches up to me I would introduce myself.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 6:35pm

Unkown

Unkown

115 posts

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Class: Scavenger
Health: 87/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 85/100
Infection: 1.1%
Strength: 4
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 4
Accuracy: 4
Perception: 5
Luck: 5
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school.  Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends.  These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename.  In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist.  She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Inventory weight: 10/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblade, Frag grenade (1)
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Pick-up truck keys (1)

You honk the horn of the truck and your friend runs over holding out a pistol, but you also see zombies coming from the nearby buildings and surrounding area now, and the two survivors who were coming at you stop dead in their tracks as you hit the floorboard. What next?

Name: Tyler
Health: 85/100
Infection: 1.3%
Strength: 3
Charisma: 2
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Inventory weight: 15/15
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat
Equipment: None
Aid: Turkey Sandvich (1), Water bottle (2)
Other: Shotgun shells (21), Assault Rifle (39), Hunting rifle (11)

You get to the pick-up truck, and see that your friend tried to direct your attention to two other enemy survivors that had been heading towards you with rifles. However, they stop in their tracks as they see tons of zombies coming from the surrounding area towards the truck.

Name: Storm Austin Hughes
Class: Sniper
Health: 95/100
Hunger: 95/100
Infection: 0.5%
Strength: 2
Stealth: 6
Accuracy: 6
Luck: 0
---
Bio: Ever since a young age, he has been secluded, never taking time to connect with anyone, even his parents. His father constantly attempted to connect with him by teaching him how to shoot, but that inly incressed his accuracy.
Personality: Storm is a lone wolf, he stands alone and only helps himself, zombies dont intimidate him, most things dont.
Weapons: Father's Rifle (6/9)
Equipment: Father's Compass
Aid: Water bottle (1), Pear (1), Pizza slice (2)
Other: None

You start running towards him, but before you get to him he motions for you to follow and then runs the other way. He is slightly faster than you though, but turns a corner and you are able to catch up to him as the zombies go past. He introduces himself to be "Cole."

Name: Cole
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 80/100
Infection: 0%
Bio: Slightly above average fitness. Was a computer programmer, with a love for the out doors. Slightly tall for his age of 24, but still nimble and light on his feet.
Personality: Socializing is terrible and is slightly awkward around others because he can not see how it would be important to have a friend in this situation. Headstrong and stubborn. Independent and analytic.

You signal him and run off, with the other survivor following close behind after he downs two zombies with his rifle. You are able to lose the zombies by running into an alleyway, and you introduce yourself as he comes after you.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 8:12pm

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/12), Rocket launcher (1/2), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

aiming 5 shots at the two hostile survivors i try and get into the truck and switch to my rocket launcher to blow away and then switch back to my silenced pistol and if that runs out of ammo then my revolver, then switch to my chainsaw for my final stand if needed

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 8:23pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school.  Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends.  These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename.  In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist.  She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblade, Frag grenade (1)
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Pick-up truck keys (1)

Once my friend is in the truck I will get back in the seat and try to drive off.  I will drive into the zombies so that some of them will be ran over and hopefully no one will be willing to take the risk of following us.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 8:35pm

ellock

ellock

295 posts

I would stand there and analyze exactly what I think about my company. I decide since he can clearly shoot it would be worth attempting to develop some sort of empathetic connection so he would have a harder time stabbing me in the back if need be. I do not lower my guard although I do not think he would shoot me and if he decided to I really couldn't do much about it. I decide to explain to him further about where I had come from and ask "What is your name and ware did you come from? Do you know ware any one else is? Are you hurt?" I say this making it obvious I do not fully trust him.

OOC: Does this mean we are allowed to carry on a conversation without waiting for something to happen?

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 11:47pm

Unkown

Unkown

115 posts

Stamina: 95/100
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/0), Rocket launcher (1/1), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

(Well someone's got a fight plan XP)

Your first shot with the pistol misses, and the second shot hits one of them in the leg, after which they run for cover. You hit the same guy in the stomach with your fourth shot, and then your fifth shot hits the destroyed car they take cover behind. You hear one of them yell, "Hey, watch it! We may not like you taking our truck, but can't we at least agree to fight these zombies!?"

You get into the back of the truck as you take out your rocket launcher and clear out the closest group of zombies. You put it down and take out your pistol as you friend starts to drive the truck away from the scene. You fire a few shots but are soon far enough away that the zombie ignore you, going down a quiet street slowly.

Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (17), Pick-up truck keys (1, 98% Gas)

You plow through the zombies as your friend gets into the back of the truck and fires a few shots. You drive a bit until the zombies ignore you and go after the other survivors. You are now driving down a quiet street slowly, with no signs of danger nearby.

Stamina: 90/100

(That is correct, I'll just intervene into conversations to cover player-made actions.)

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 12:04am

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

I look for a place that can be turned into a safe house.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 7:50am

marinecorps101

marinecorps101

346 posts

Stamina: 95/100
Weapons: Revolver (6/24), Silenced pistol (12/0), Rocket launcher (1/1), Chainsaw (100% Gas), Bat

i yell that we should try and find other survivors (non-hostile this time)

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 8:14am

StormDragon

StormDragon

464 posts

"Agreed but we also need to find a base to work from since we're not going to always be lucky enough to find a place with gas."

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 9:45am

kase70

kase70

14 posts

(Hi, i'm a newbie with that kind of RPG, and my english is far from being perfect, but I'll do my best)

Name: Lillou Zitah
Class: recon
Hunger: 100/100
Infection : 0%
Strength: 0+3
Intelligence: 3+4
Charisma: 0+4
Accuracy: 0+1
Perception: 3+5
Luck: 0+3
Bio: Lillou is a scientific. She did not work on the "EDEN" program but she was really interested in human improvement topic. It's main researches was about automated plants and robotics. After the infection spread, she decided to reach the laboratory were EDEN was developped and try to find a remedy. She has no illusion of saving the world but that's all she can do.
Personality: "Observe and analyse". That's how she think. Helpful, maybe naive, she try to find the best solution for everybody.
Inventory weight: 0/15
Weapons:
Gear:
Equipement:
Aid:

Reply to Zombie Survival [RPG]

You must be logged in to post a reply!