ForumsForum GamesZombie Survival [RPG]

336 55567
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

2023. Science went too far. The best scientists in the world came together under the common goal of making the perfect soldier. One that wouldn't feel pain, would never let feelings get in the way, and would never lose the will to fight. And they kind of succeeded. However, these new soldiers lost all sense, and only knew aggresion and survival. They killed every human they saw, and within a year after their drugs got out, the infection had spread all over the world, and nearly everyone was either dead or infected by 2025. Now you have only one goal in mind as one of the few remaining sane people on Earth: to survive.

Character sheet:
You have 20 points to spend on skills, not including points granted by class choices.
Name: (First or last if you want, or just a nickname)
Class: (Scavenger, hunter, recon, sniper, commander)
Health: 100/100
Stamina: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
Strength: (This affects how much stuff you can carry, along with how much damage you can deal with melee weapons, and how well you can fight bare-handed. This also slightly decreases how much damage you take.)
Stealth: (This greatly affects how easily you can avoid zombies and survivors. You will be able to move more quietly and stealthily and therefore be able to avoid combat more often and find stuff more frequently.)
Intelligence: (This affects how well you can use advanced equipment such as computers, security systems, and vehicles, and you are able to spot weaknesses and tactical opportunities better, along with gaining skill in lock-picking, hot-wiring, etc.)
Charisma: (This affects how well you can interact with other survivors. Raise it high enough and they might give you some free equipment and help, and will also become less likely to try and stab you in the back while you sleep.)
Accuracy: (This affects how well you can aim ranged and thrown weapons, and you are able to throw things farther and more precisely.)
Perception: (Affects how much you can see at a glance, you'll find more stuff when exploring/scavenging, and all you're senses are sharpened so you can sense survivors/zombies/equipment/etc. better.)
Luck: (Affects all stats slightly, zombies are less likely to detect you, you are more likely to scavenge better stuff, etc.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: (Just some basic information about your character, fitness, height, previous job, some random traits/habits, etc.)
Personality: (Basically how your character reacts to zombie situations and how they act towards survivors.)
Inventory weight: 15/15
Weapons: (You will most likely find one in the beginning of the game.)
Gear: (Anything you're wearing, used mostly for defense, speed, and strength.)
Equipement: (Anything you can use that is not a weapon or some type of gear, such as rope, keys, wood, etc.)
Aid: (Anything like first aid, food, water, drugs, etc.)

Classes:
Scavenger: +4 Perception, +4 Stealth, +2 Strength. As a scavenger you will find more stuff while scavenging, and are able to move faster and more stealthily.
Hunter: +4 Accuracy, +4 Strength, +2 Charisma. Hunters are fully trained to track and kill zombies, they are the strongest of the classes and can many times be used to defend others and keep themselves from zombies.
Recon: +4 Stealth, +3 Perception, +3 Intelligence. Recons work best as scouts. They are able to find useful stuff and avoid zombies more easily than others, but aren't too strong in combat.
Sniper: +4 Accuracy, +3 Intelligence, +2 Strength, +1 Charisma. Snipers are the best gunners of all the classes, and are best with ranged weapons. They often times can be used to pick off zombies before they get too close, and are great at combat.
Commander: +4 Intelligence, +4 Charisma, +2 Perception. Commanders are the leaders of the survivors, they are most influential to others and are very good at using their environment for their own good.

I will respond again in 5 hours, and start a game with whoever has joined by then. After that, anyone else can join but they will not have the benefit of starting with other survivors.

• 336 Replies
AngelicDreams
AngelicDreams
44 posts
Nomad

Name: Angela McGracen
Class: Commander
Health: 96/100
Stamina: 90/100
Hunger: 90/100
Strength: 1
Stealth: 4
Intelligence: 6
Charisma: 6
Accuracy: 5
Perception: 3
Luck: 5
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: Born in the rural countryside of Michigan, this 5 foot 2, 25 year-old crimson haired firebrand had always dreamed of taking center stage with the New York Ballet. Instead should ended up dancing on tables and in cages at a variety of night clubs always hoping that someone would take notice of her talents, rather than trying to shove currency into her undergarments. In a way, the end of the world was a release for her. Sure everyone was trying to eat her, beat her, or do other unsavory things for her, but at least she wasn't dancing for tips anymore.
Personality: Typically stubborn and temperamental (to be expected given her Irish roots). Angela means well most of the time, but tends to be very blunt. Several tramatizing encounters with other survivors have left her a bit suspicious, and she does not like being casually touched.
Inventory weight: 11/15
Weapons: Hunting Rifle (2)(6/23), Pistol (10/27), tazer gun (1/0), metal pipe
Gear: None
Equipment: Flashlight (47%)
Aid: Water bottle (5), beer bottle (1), cold pizza (2), yogurt (1)
Other: Spare flashlight batteries (37%), dollar (13)
Vehicle: None
Allies: None

He huffs. "It's already got you in it's trap. Anyways, it's basically one of the smartest, and most f***ed up infected there is. It'll make you think that it's friendly, and after it thinks your guard is down enough, it'll rip your head off in a second." He sits down again, looking more angry than most people would about simply talking about a zombie. "Trust me, it'll kill you and everyone around you if given the chance."

"How do you know all this, what aren't you telling me? This seems a bit too personal, and I need to know if we're going back in there. How do you know she wasn't responding to being treated like a threat?"

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Name: Lillou Zitah
Class: Recon
Health: 85/100
Stamina: 77/100
Infection : 0%
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Charisma: 4
Accuracy: 1
Perception: 8
Luck: 3
Bio: Lillou was a scientist. She did not work on the "EDEN" program but she was really interested in the human improvement topic. Its main research was about automated plants and robotics. After the infection spread, she decided to reach the laboratory were EDEN was developed and try to find a remedy. She has no illusion of saving the world but that's all she can do.
Personality: "Observe and analyze". That's how she think. Helpful, maybe naive, she try to find the best solution for everybody.
Inventory weight: 12/15
Weapons: Saw-off shotgun (2)(2/12), Revolver (6/15), Pistol (11/33), Small knife
Equipment: Flashlight (78% Battery)
Aid: Turkey Sandvich (2)
Other: Dollar (9)

I go back to the hall, find a comfortable place and try to rest, taking advantage of this quiet moment.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Name: Jon Eclipsis Vexin
Class: Sniper
Strength: 2
Stealth: 2
Intelligence: 4
Charisma: 1
Perception:3
Bio: Jon lived a relatively normal life with his two sisters and parents, he graduated high school early at the top of his class at age 15, Jon graduated college at age 19 while majoring in Virology, he joined the Navy right after graduating college, after getting shot in the line of duty he was honorably discharged, he came back to the states and became a virologist shortly afterwars, upon hearing of a new type of infection Jon quickly leapt into action getting samples, supplies, and most importantly a gun, ater sending his sisters to a government bunker, even during this apocalypse Jon still searches for a cure in his lab.
Inventory weight: 13/15
Weapons: Pistol (8/12), army knife, C4 (6), crowbar
Gear: Knee pads, basic leather armor
Equipement: Black spray paint (87%), red spray paint (57%), flashlight (100%)
Aid: First aid kit
Other: Revolver ammunition (17), rifle rounds (23), assault rifle rounds (49), shotgun shells (11), spare flashlight batteries (50%)

"ma' names Jon Vexin i woke up in this back room i'll come out if you lower your guns" I say hoping they put the guns down

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Name: Tyler
Class: Scavenger
Health: 87/100
Infection: 1.3%
Charisma: 2
Accuracy: 4
Perception: 4
Luck: 9
Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Personality: Uncool but level-headed.
Inventory weight: 14/15
Weapons: Revolver (6/15), Silenced pistol (8/11), Rocket launcher (0/0), Chainsaw (97% Gas), Bat
Equipment: Flashlight (27%)
Aid: Turkey Sandvich (1), Water bottle (1)
Other: Dollar (18)
Vehicle: Pick-up truck, 95% Gas (Shotgun shells [21], Assault rifle rounds [39], Hunting rifle rounds [11])

i never got a turn

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Bio: Born in the rural countryside of Michigan, this 5 foot 2, 25 year-old crimson haired firebrand had always dreamed of taking center stage with the New York Ballet. Instead should ended up dancing on tables and in cages at a variety of night clubs always hoping that someone would take notice of her talents, rather than trying to shove currency into her undergarments. In a way, the end of the world was a release for her. Sure everyone was trying to eat her, beat her, or do other unsavory things for her, but at least she wasn't dancing for tips anymore.
Personality: Typically stubborn and temperamental (to be expected given her Irish roots). Angela means well most of the time, but tends to be very blunt. Several tramatizing encounters with other survivors have left her a bit suspicious, and she does not like being casually touched.

"Hmph. I know not only because I've read all the science reports on these freaks, but also because one of my friends died to one of those. He got too close to it, and wouldn't let me kill it. It ripped him clean in half, and almost got me. I myself would have been dead if it hadn't been for my quick reflexes."

Bio: Lillou was a scientist. She did not work on the "EDEN" program but she was really interested in the human improvement topic. Its main research was about automated plants and robotics. After the infection spread, she decided to reach the laboratory were EDEN was developed and try to find a remedy. She has no illusion of saving the world but that's all she can do.
Personality: "Observe and analyze". That's how she think. Helpful, maybe naive, she try to find the best solution for everybody.
Weapons: Saw-off shotgun (2)(2/12), Revolver (6/15), Pistol (11/33), Small knife
Allies: Tyler, Storm

You do so, taking a small nap while the others carry on.

Bio: Jon lived a relatively normal life with his two sisters and parents, he graduated high school early at the top of his class at age 15, Jon graduated college at age 19 while majoring in Virology, he joined the Navy right after graduating college, after getting shot in the line of duty he was honorably discharged, he came back to the states and became a virologist shortly afterwars, upon hearing of a new type of infection Jon quickly leapt into action getting samples, supplies, and most importantly a gun, ater sending his sisters to a government bunker, even during this apocalypse Jon still searches for a cure in his lab.
Other: Revolver ammunition (17), rifle rounds (23), assault rifle rounds (49), shotgun shells (11), spare flashlight batteries (50%)

You hear some talking, and they seem to agree on something. "Alright then, come on out. We won't shoot you."

Bio: Tall. Black hair. Not so muscular. His old job was at an office so he is accustom to being bored. He was in a gun club for 2 years before he was thrown out for misfiring and nearly hitting the director. This made him be more careful around firearms and later take a class that taught some basic safety for firearms.
Weapons: Revolver (6/15), Silenced pistol (8/11), Rocket launcher (0/0), Chainsaw (97% Gas), Bat
Vehicle: Pick-up truck, 95% Gas (Shotgun shells [21], Assault rifle rounds [39], Hunting rifle rounds [11])

You didn't put anything for your turn, just said "I've killed lots of those boss type infected can ppl do some work XD" :/

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

(No stamina regen ?)
As I wake up, I notice that even if we are protected, we have no food or water ressource. And because we are in an hospital, there must be some restaurant or kitchen. I search for any information panel where the restaurant room would be indicated, and go there.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

I slowly walk out and REALLY hope i dont get the butt of a gun to my face. "So where are we exactly?"

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

i did but i had to go in a hurry i guess i exited it out before it posted sorry!

I get ready to go scavenge

AngelicDreams
AngelicDreams
44 posts
Nomad

Personality: Typically stubborn and temperamental (to be expected given her Irish roots). Angela means well most of the time, but tends to be very blunt. Several traumatizing encounters with other survivors have left her a bit suspicious, and she does not like being casually touched.

"Alright, it's a police station, so there has to be holding cells. We'll put Blinky in there. If she won't go, I'll deal with her, though I'm really hoping you're wrong." Stands and collects her things, checking her rifle to make sure it's loaded and ready. "Got any spare .30-.06 rounds, and do you need help moving any of this, you seem to have quite the stockpile here."

Head back to the station, and try to coax Blinky into a cell, if she won't go, then Angela does what has to be done, even if she doesn't like it.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Elisa Tresa Finder (Storm)
Health: 63/100
Stamina: 95/100
Hunger: 83/100
Infection: 1.9%
Strength: 4
Perception: 5
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Personality: Elisa is playful and quick thinking.
Inventory weight: 10/15
Weapons: Knife (Multitool), Frying pan, Army knife, Switchblade
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1), Sleeping pills (5)
Other: Cigarette (9), Dollar (21), Pick-up truck keys
Vehicle: Pick-up truck, 97% Gas (Shotgun shells [21], Assault rifle rounds [39], Hunting rifle rounds [11])
Allies: Lillou Zitah, Tyler

I do what I need to get my hp to full before I sneak upstairs and start scavenging. I might manage to take out a couple of zombies but most likely I will lead some zombies back to my friends who can handle them better then I.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

So sorry for the late post, I've been facing a few...complications, recently. :/

Health: 90/100

((My bad))

After looking around, you realize that all of the first floor of the hospital has already been explored, and there is no kitchen or similar area. There also seems to be no restaurant near the hospital. It is possible that there might be a kitchen on the second floor, but whether to find it or not would be a good idea is your group's decision.

As you come out, the men don't do anything against you, though three are aiming their guns at you. The group seems friendly enough, if a bit cautious. The person straight ahead of you, who seems to be the leader of them, answers you. "We, are in a renowned military-themed store. Pretty nice place for weapons, and quite the hideout. Now," He points at your few weapons, "Mind dropping all that weaponry for now? I don't feel like getting stabbed in the back today."

You do so. Storm starts heading upstairs as you do so, but is stopped at the door to the second floor by something on the other side. Lillou seems to have been looking for a kitchen or something, but seems to not be able to find one.

Stamina: 85/100
Personality: Typically stubborn and temperamental (to be expected given her Irish roots). Angela means well most of the time, but tends to be very blunt. Several traumatizing encounters with other survivors have left her a bit suspicious, and she does not like being casually touched.
Weapons: Hunting Rifle (2)(6/55), Pistol (10/27), tazer gun (1/0), metal pipe

He points to an ammunition box on a shelf near a wall, which contains some rifle ammunition, which you take. "Hmph. I've handled myself in the past, I don't need any of your help." After this, you go back to the police station, and find Blinky in the same exact place that you left him, staring at you as you come in. You try to get her into a cell, but she won't move from her spot. You take out a rifle to take care of the infected, but as soon as you **** the rifle to take aim, Blinky's eyes glow slightly brighter, and "she" lets out a loud shriek, quickly coming up to you with unnatural speed and tackling you, causing you to drop the rifle you were holding, and to crash into the wall a few feet behind you. Blinky prepares to charge again, apparantly.

Health: 63/100
Hunger: 83/100
Bio: Elisa was born in the USA and did very good in school. Despite being what most people called a geek, Elisa had a good sized group of friends. These friends are the ones who call her Storm due to her white hair and slightly tanned skin reminding them of the character from X-Men that had the same codename. In 2019 Elisa graduated from collage with the classes to become an archeologist or a paleontologist. She now uses her skills to find what her friends and her need to survive.
Equipment: Can opener (Multitool), Screwdriver (Multitool), Handsaw (Multitool), Flashlight (67% battery), Lighter
Aid: Water bottle (3), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (3), Veggie sandvich (1), Sleeping pills (5)
Vehicle: Pick-up truck, 97% Gas (Shotgun shells [21], Assault rifle rounds [39], Hunting rifle rounds [11])

Aid: Water bottle (2), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (2), Veggie sandvich (1), Sleeping pills (5)

You eat some food to get your health up, and then head up stairs. You stop at the door to the second floor, seeing tons of zombies on the other side. At least 10 just in the hallway that you can see. Still proceed?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Aid: Water bottle (2), Soda (1), Chocolate bar (2), Apple (2), Veggie sandvich (1), Sleeping pills (5)

I head back down and make sure the my two friends are ready to handle at least ten zombies. If they can then I will head back up and try to get the zombies to come after me. I will then run as fast as I can to the barricade and get behind it. I will then help my friends get rid of the zombies.

kase70
kase70
98 posts
Peasant

Health: 90/100

As I was walking to Tyler and Storm, I see her running back to us. I take my pistol and get ready to deal with what is following her.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Health: 72/100
Infection: 2.1%

You do so, luring all the zombies down the stairs into the room. These are slightly different though, by looks and behavior. They are all much more deteriorated than normal, with strange colors appearing on them, and their moving quite fast for a zombie. You and your friends are able to take care of all of them, though a few are able to hurt you. Now what?

Health: 78/100
Infection : 0.1%
Weapons: Saw-off shotgun (2)(2/12), Revolver (6/15), Pistol (9/11), Small knife

You do so. Around ten zombies come in following her, and you are able to take care of most of them, though you get a few scratches. Now what?

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Health: 72/100
Infection: 2.1%

I leave the cigarettes, sleeping pills, and dollars on the first floor where someone that needs them can get them. I then head back to the second floor and start scavenging.

Showing 271-285 of 336