ForumsGamesIf you could live in any video game world what one would you live in?

57 9034
TchMeHowToSULLY
TchMeHowToSULLY
13 posts
Peasant

Of all the video game worlds, which one would you live in and why?

• 57 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I want to live in Minecraft definitely. Or Assassin's Creed and kill people with fellow assassins.

shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I would live in AG. =)

I get to meet all the Employees everday!
(that is the digital world)

In the video game world, I live in Assassin's Creed and kill vinster132. =P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It would be awesome to live in the Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 world, provided that I could still design the parks from inside as well. I could walk around the park and ask guests what they thought of the park, not knowing of course that I built the whole thing; and I could visit the parks of others and admire their creations as well as my own. It all sounds silly, I know, but I think it would be a great world to live in.

On the other hand, if I lived in the Sims world, I'd never have to make decisions for myself...

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Id like to be in one of these 2

1. Starcraft universe

2. Halflife universe

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I'd go nuts over even a day in the world of Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, or Parasite Eve. Preferably Resident Evil I suppose; Silent Hill's creepy ambience fades on you, Dead Space's human population seems pretty, hmmm, expendable (I'd like to survive the whole day if I could, hahah!) and Parasite Eve, well, if you're not Aya, you're nobody.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

The Ratchet and Clank universe. What could be better?

Bercik899
Bercik899
4 posts
Nomad

Of course it'd be the Mass Effect universe. In my opinion, this is the best sience-fiction universe ever created in the history of the video games.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

If I was going to be a regular citizen then Mario, everything just seems so carefree in that world! If I got to be a character that I wanted to be in that specific world then Batman or Ezio or Niko Belic or Nathan Drake or any FF world cause being a regular citizen in Assassins creed for example would be the same as going back in time and living a normal life!

LucasEM
LucasEM
27 posts
Scribe

I will like live in Mario Bros becouse i will like to see them in real person XD

crazychick870
crazychick870
5 posts
Peasant

I can't choose between the Mass Effect universe or the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time universe. Both are awesome!

mitsakoszzz
mitsakoszzz
16 posts
Nomad

i would live in assassin's creed

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would live in the world of Gladius, where I can kill people in the Arena and get paid for it! And I would be a Minotaur of course, which is another reason why I have this user name (there are Minotaurs in this game). But if I can't do that then I would be in the world of Tekken (5, 6, or TT2). Then I can fight some cool video game characters.

EpitomeofAwesome
EpitomeofAwesome
24 posts
Peasant

To the best of my knowledge there is no pc or consol Equestria video game, well, there's that one flash based game somewhere so I guess that counts?
:3
Yeah I'd chose Equestria.

I'd have to say one of the Zelda games. You can get gems from bashing pots and mowing the lawn.
Or the Cave Story world.
Quote may never say anything, but I think he'd be cool to hang with. Also Curly Brace is hot.

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Skyrim, Tamriel. Period.

destroyer006
destroyer006
84 posts
Nomad

Pokemon big time it would be so awesome to actually train and battle with them!

Showing 1-15 of 57