Forums

ForumsVideo Games

If you could live in any video game world what one would you live in?

Posted Sep 9, '12 at 6:53pm

TchMeHowToSULLY

TchMeHowToSULLY

13 posts

Of all the video game worlds, which one would you live in and why?

Posted Sep 9, '12 at 11:24pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

I want to live in Minecraft definitely. Or Assassin's Creed and kill people with fellow assassins.

Posted Sep 9, '12 at 11:28pm

shock457

shock457

470 posts

I would live in AG. =)

I get to meet all the Employees everday! 
(that is the digital world)

In the video game world, I live in Assassin's Creed and kill vinster132. =P

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 12:02am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,527 posts

Knight

It would be awesome to live in the Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 world, provided that I could still design the parks from inside as well. I could walk around the park and ask guests what they thought of the park, not knowing of course that I built the whole thing; and I could visit the parks of others and admire their creations as well as my own. It all sounds silly, I know, but I think it would be a great world to live in.

On the other hand, if I lived in the Sims world, I'd never have to make decisions for myself...

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 12:49am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

419 posts

Id like to be in one of these 2

1. Starcraft universe

2. Halflife universe

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 4:17am

florglee2

florglee2

1,864 posts

I'd go nuts over even a day in the world of Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Dead Space, or Parasite Eve. Preferably Resident Evil I suppose; Silent Hill's creepy ambience fades on you, Dead Space's human population seems pretty, hmmm, expendable (I'd like to survive the whole day if I could, hahah!) and Parasite Eve, well, if you're not Aya, you're nobody.

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 8:07am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

The Ratchet and Clank universe. What could be better?

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 4:01pm

Bercik899

Bercik899

3 posts

Of course it'd be the Mass Effect universe. In my opinion, this is the best sience-fiction universe ever created in the history of the video games.

Posted Sep 10, '12 at 9:45pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

If I was going to be a regular citizen then Mario, everything just seems so carefree in that world! If I got to be a character that I wanted to be in that specific world then Batman or Ezio or Niko Belic or Nathan Drake or any FF world cause being a regular citizen in Assassins creed for example would be the same as going back in time and living a normal life!

Posted Sep 11, '12 at 11:51am

LucasEM

LucasEM

27 posts

I will like live in Mario Bros becouse i will like to see them in real person XD

Reply to If you could live in any video game world what one would you live in?

You must be logged in to post a reply!