Forums

ForumsVideo Games

If you could live in any video game world what one would you live in?

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:08am

zonic98

zonic98

558 posts

Sly Cooper! Preferably episodes 3 and 5 from the Sly 3 and episode 1 from the Sly 2.

Posted Nov 2, '12 at 7:28pm

GuyWithasword

GuyWithasword

1 post

Either DBZ or pokemon

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 1:26pm

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

Mario, definitely.

Who doesn't want to eat mushrooms and then fight turtles every day.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 2:42am

ATCaver

ATCaver

69 posts

The Fallout universe, without a doubt. Second would probably be The Elder Scrolls universe, preferably Morrowind, since I remember her so well... Third, ah, probably a zombie apocalypse, check out this soon-to-be-released game State of Decay for an idea. Tied for third would be the S.T.A.L.K.E.R./Metro 2033 universe (They are pretty similar, and I'd like to keep all of the RPG elements of S.T.A.L.K.E.R., if you don't mind). After that, it would be Star Wars: KotOR, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Half-life, a more graphically refined Minecraft, The Sims with no restrictions (if you know what I mean), Age of Empires (WOLOLO), Bioshock, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and SAINTS ROW!!!!!! in no particular order, except that I'm revising the list so that SAINTS ROW!!!!!! is now number one. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:43am

zonic98

zonic98

558 posts

Worms. =Super Sheep.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:53am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

Who doesn't want to eat mushrooms and then fight turtles every day.

I'm sure you could eat certain mushrooms in the real world that could make your wish to fight turtles come true within a few hours.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 10:26am

Exedeus

Exedeus

13 posts

Mass effect or something simple like mario or sonic...Just go around jumping on bad guys then chilling the rest of the day

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 5:01pm

Herowarrior300

Herowarrior300

38 posts

I'd choose the Minecraft universe, image living in your very own giant castle all by yourself in a world where you are apparently the only hu.....
wait a second.....

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 5:02pm

Jerrbear65

Jerrbear65

175 posts

I'd choose the Minecraft universe, image living in your very own giant castle all by yourself in a world where you are apparently the only hu...

All by yourself!! Now let's add some more characters into that world :D

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 10:25pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

277 posts

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword or Assassin's Creed. Both of those would be really awesome to live in, as long as you had the same skills as Link or the assassin. Minecraft would be cool too though, because you can do whatever you want.

Reply to If you could live in any video game world what one would you live in?

You must be logged in to post a reply!