ForumsSupport ForumUh... im a newb so pleaze help!!!

13 3273
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

I need help with the basics...
you can start to help me by letting me know how I can "Fav" a game on armorgames???

Yea cuz I <<<<<<33333 free rider 2

• 13 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Sigh. Please post this in Tavern. Many have put this in Support so first, what do you want to know. This would of been better if you posted in a Moderator's Profile. Please ask them or a caring User. Lock and Load Moderators.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well, for starters you can learn most about Armourgames here in the F&Q. Also, you may learn the about the Forum Rules on this page.

how I can "Fav" a game on armorgames???

As for Faving a Game, you have to go to the top of the game and click the little red heart with a green plus sign on it.
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

Thx RaptorExx

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Actually, it would be best to put the questions wanted to be asked in a Moderator's Profile. Also, many threads like this have been locked. This is done with anyways. Lock and Load Moderators!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

@Drakokirby

Aren't you supposed to put questions here, I read the Support&Suggestions explanation...

Need help with the site? Have a suggestion? Post it here.

Wouldn't this fall in the Support Category??? Just wondering for future reference =)
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok to fave a game at the top of the page above the game will be little heart (or at least something that looks like one) with a plus over it. Just click that. BTW: Favoriting and commenting games are worth 2 AP. But don't do tit to much or at least without reason or purpose because that is called spam and you can in some trouble with the mods.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^Ummm you don't get points for favoriting a game. But you get 2 AP for commenting on a game.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Drakokirby, first off, you don't have to tell the mods they can lock it, if they think it should be locked, they won't hesitate to do it. And also, it probably would have gone better on a moderator's profile, but it's not like it matters, considering they put it here because it does say Support and suggestions. So lets just not argue about it, we helped him out, he's fine now, a mod locks this topic, and we all happily move on with are lives, so it doesn't matter too much!

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Maybe he doesn't know who the moderators are. Also, drakokirby, don't be so harsh, he is new here.

Well anyway, chaozmachine, im sure you do not know who the moderators are. So go to this link and it will show you who the moderators are, also you can click About Armor Games at the very bottom of the page.

anyway here is the link

Moderators are people who can help you with any questions you have, they also...well...moderate the site, they help control spam and they give you merits. If you want to learn about merits, look in the F&Q that Raptorexx posted a link to above in his post.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

I have a guide to help you on hwo to earn Ap the right way.
here it is
Sharkbates Guide to Getting Armorpoints.

There are 6 ways to earn Armorpoints.Some harder to get some easier.I will show you how to earn points fairly.Earning Armorpoints will higher your rank and allow you to have more armatars to pick from.

1.First is Rating games.Play game for atleast 10 minutes than fairly rate it Do not just click a random rating without playing the game.You get 2 points for each game rated.

2.Second way is to make a comment.You can make a comment on the news,A game, and a players account.Comments must be over 7 words long or its considered spam.Spam comment will be deleted and you will lose the points.Comment will give you 2 points.This is where player get most of there points from.

3. The third way is to make a forum post in the community.Again over 7 words long or it will be considered spam.Forum comments will give you 1 point.

4.The fourth way is to submit a game.The game must be by you.Game can be submitted by pressing the submit button and filling out the form needed.The game will be reveiwed and if accepted your game will be put on armorgames.Submitting a game will give you 20 points.

5.The fith way is to reffer a new player to Armorgames.Everyone has a link that is in your control panel.The player your are referring must make a account using that link.After he has signed up and confirmed his account,you will get the points.Reffering a a player will give you 10 points.Moderators do check referrals and if your turns out to be a fake,you will lose the points.

6. The final way is merits.On each userpage, there is an area that numbers how many merits you have earned. Merits are earned by writing constuctive,original, and thoughtful comments in the Games section.Moderators reward those who take the time to think out a good comment, as it contributes a lot to the website and sets a good example for others. The post does not have to be a book in length, but should be interesting enough to grab our attention. For

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

He didn't exactly "ask" for that information, but I bet he would figure all that out if he just goes to the help page given above.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
379 posts
Peasant

Well i thought it would help him...I dont want a new player to turn out as a spammer.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Everything set? Awesome.

And welcome to ArmorGames! Enjoy your stay. ^_^

*beats thread with iron rebar until it stops moving*

Showing 1-13 of 13