Forums

ForumsForum Games

Elements of Disaster, Kingdom of Darkness

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 10:12am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

i investigate the hole and the couch as well.

 

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:14am

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)

You do so. You don't see much of interest: a bunch of trailer homes, a giant tree with a face in it, a bunch of ents charging at you, an abandoned food stall...Oh yeah, a giant tree with a face in it, and a bunch of ents charging you. What do you do?

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

You do so. The inside of the hole is rubbed smooth, as if it was used a lot. Not much can be said about the couch. It's plaid and is chopped in two thanks to a giant bronze gear in it. What now?

 

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:37am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

i try to get inside the hole.

 

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:31pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

...The hole is way to small for you. At best, you can fit your arm up to your elbow in it, but that's about it. You all of a sudden hear a grinding noise. What do you do?

 

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:01am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)
I check the tree.

 

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 2:45pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

i get away from the gear as fast as possible and look from a safe distance to the gear, where the noise came from or who/what caused it.

 

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:36pm

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Name: Bleu
Age: 17
Gender: Male
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Chocolate Bar (1x), Jug of Milk (0.5x)
Health: 18/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Super Muscle Reflexes
Sub-Power: Self-Particularization

I attempt to go around it from the side.

 

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 12:11pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)

You try doing so, but there are ents charging at you, swinging clubs and wood swords. What now?

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

You do so. The grinding all of a sudden stops, but then hear large thumping noises coming from behind you, like a metal on stone. What now?

Name: Bleu
Age: 17
Gender: Male
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Chocolate Bar (1x), Jug of Milk (0.5x)
Health: 18/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Super Muscle Reflexes
Sub-Power: Self-Particularization

You try doing so, but the invisible object is there, as well. This time, you see ripples in some sort of invisible solid. What now?

 

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 12:52pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

i turn around to look where that noise came from and/or to find out who or what caused it. if there is something that i can use as a weapon to defend myself, then i grab it.

 

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:45am

fireangle

fireangle

182 posts

Name: Phoenix Rose
Age: 13
Gender: Female
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Fire Manipulation
Sub-Power: Fire Resistance

I go back into the building to see if the candle is still lit

 
Reply to Elements of Disaster, Kingdom of Darkness

You must be logged in to post a reply!