Forums

ForumsForum Games

Elements of Disaster, Kingdom of Darkness

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 2:11pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Giant Bronze Gear(1x)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

i use the steps to get on the building so i can use the gears for climbing upwards.

 

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 7:37pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)
I come closer and say, "Hello?"

 

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 6:43pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Giant Bronze Gear(1x)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

You do so. You land on a gear on one of its legs. You hear a clanging noise coming from the machine. A long tube from the main body drops from the main body of the machine drops down with an insect-looking head on the end. It seems to be looking for something. What now?

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)

"I am the Wisdom Tree. Thank you for scaring those ents off. They would not leave me alone, as they kept asking for information about the whereabouts of their leader. Ask me any question, and I will give you a definite answer." What do you ask?

 

Posted Dec 17, '12 at 11:47am

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Giant Bronze Gear(1x)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

if it looks into my direction i try to cover myself with the bronze gear that i am carrying. after it looked away i continue to climb up.

 

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 9:20pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Giant Bronze Gear(1x)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

You do so. It seems interested in the gear, as if that is what it was looking for. The insect head comes close and grabs for the gear. What now?

 

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 4:55am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)
I ask, "Firstly, who am I, what am I supposed to be doing, and is there something special about me?"

 

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 12:48pm

xAyjAy

xAyjAy

4,903 posts

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Giant Bronze Gear(1x)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

i give it the gear, hoping that i can continue climbing up. or maybe it sees me now as a friend or this is a person who can not change back to his/her normal form without that gear or or or...i could go on. let´s see what happens now...

 

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 9:11pm

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Name: Bleu
Age: 17
Gender: Male
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Chocolate Bar (1x), Jug of Milk (0.5x)
Health: 18/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Super Muscle Reflexes
Sub-Power: Self-Particularization

I keek da tingy.

 

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:51pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)

"You are you, you need to stop the Janusionist, and there is." What now?

Name: Ghalaghor
Age: 20
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory:
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: shape-shifting
Sub-Power: object-shifting

You do so. It looks at your curiosly for a bit, then the head retracts back into the body pulling the gear with it. You then hear a bunch of clanking and banging coming from the body. All of a sudden, a red panel blinks on right next to you. It says "Hold On." What now?

Name: Bleu
Age: 17
Gender: Male
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: Chocolate Bar (1x), Jug of Milk (0.5x)
Health: 17/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Super Muscle Reflexes
Sub-Power: Self-Particularization

You do so. You stub your toe (-1 HP). This time, however, very large ripples appear. They strech out VERY far, as if this thing is a forcefield around the city. What now?

 

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:08pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Sora
Age: 16
Gender: M
--------------
Money: $0
Inventory: (empty)
Health: 20/20
Status: Healthy
--------------
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
Power: Aura Manipulation
Sub-Power: Aura Blasts (normal, white, yellow, green, red, black)
Wait, there is? What? And who's the Janusionist?

 
Reply to Elements of Disaster, Kingdom of Darkness

You must be logged in to post a reply!