ForumsSupport ForumWould this be a good change to AG?

7 2069
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well i could find a similar topic like this and they took out the search function......

Don't u think Profile comments should be 1 point and 1 point only? why should u get 2 points for giving a message 2 sum1. Most people on the Monthy leader or people who go up ranks a lot have mostly 1000+ comments, mostly from talking. Some people don't have any1 to talk 2 so some of them just say "Sup' hows it going [insert name here]. Some people are completely based on profile comments. They usually go up 250-500 AP a day by talking to people and responding. Ive seen someone with like nothing but 600+ games rated and 2000+ comments.(i wont say who specifically. and if u know it is u im talking about, i hope u dont mind)

What do u think?

• 7 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well this has been suggested many times. Look at the sticky for I believe it was in there. If not, then my apologies.

loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

umm yeah good idea...to help from mass points for just syaing "hey"

gra
gra
28 posts
Nomad

I think its a good thing that pepole are posting comments on other pepoles profiles. it's a good thing that people are comunicateing I used to think the same thing but now AP doesent really matter all it does is unlock you new amatars and score a little fame on the site.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

There have been many topics about this in the past and one of the most recent ones is right here, I believe the topic is asking for more points per Profile Comments but later on in the last few posts there have been opinions on how the Armour Points should be Distributed.

I think its a good thing that pepole are posting comments on other pepoles profiles. it's a good thing that people are comunicateing I used to think the same thing but now AP doesent really matter all it does is unlock you new amatars and score a little fame on the site.

That 'little fame' means a lot to many people. While I personally don't see a point in reaching the Top 3 anymore, many Armourgames users dedicate their entire time online to getting points and climbing the Leaderboard. This, sometimes, leads to mass commenting about random things that have nothing to do with Armourgames or it's users. While yes it does bring the community together, it doesn't when you get some random person saying 'hey' or 'hi' or 'what's up' every day and such.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

that link u game me was just mainly just comments not profile comments specifically. i also disagreed with that topic.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

That's what I said it wasn't really a great topic since they just wanted more but there were some suggestions about 0 AP for Profile comments and suggestions about the overall AP given for each of the various AP-earning actions available.
As I said I disagree with the thread's maker on giving more points out for comments, especially profile comments.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i see but it should be done know cuz i see many people going up quickly just by talking blablabla

Showing 1-7 of 7