Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Whats your favorite sport?

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 7:03pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Its Karate! I love kata the shotokan and kyokushinkai style every people should take one training to know how to control yourself and defend yourself!

I don't mean to brag, but I know a bit of Bushinryu. *Flips hair* If I were to fight you I would be all shootin fireballs out of my fists and crushing your skull between my thighs like robin egg.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 7:04pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

523 posts

Just remembered! Skateboarding! Skateboarding is awesome and I haven't had a bad injury yet so I'm gonna keep skatin'.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 9:06am

red303

red303

164 posts

soccer, but also swimming and cross country

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 2:23pm

peterito14

peterito14

3 posts

I really love football

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 3:42pm

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

I've been playing basketball since a really young age and I really enjoy it. The problem is I am very small so even though I have some of the skills I don't have the height.

I've also been playing soccer in the few past years and I've been really enjoying it. It's amazing how much you learn from playing it.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:08pm

Sauron23

Sauron23

263 posts

First of all: to anyone that spelled basketball as two words, for shame!. Basketball is my favorite sport, because it is a team sport, but individual skills are a big part of it.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 5:20pm

Kenezie

Kenezie

27 posts

Soccer because i played it alot during school

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 3:34am

Wingless

Wingless

10 posts

Weight lifting
Calisthenics
Sprinting
Swimming
Jeet Kune Do

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 4:16am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

I usualy watch basketball and football but I've been getting into frisbee the team frisbee lately

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 3:05pm

collimore

collimore

45 posts

My favorite sport to play is volleyball but I love watching football... I'm a Patriots fan :)

Reply to Whats your favorite sport?

You must be logged in to post a reply!