Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Nike products

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 12:52am

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

286 posts

Man they have gone so famous lately. All the sports teams switched their uniforms from Rebook to Nike.

I love Nike products. Almost everyone in my class wears Nike socks,shorts, and shirts. Nike is the coolest.

All I need to say now is Just Do It.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 7:14am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

Man they have gone so famous lately.

yea 32 year, is very lately. =P

All the sports teams switched their uniforms from Rebook to Nike.

rebook, nike and addidas are fighting over the sponsership for sportteams for many many year already.

I love Nike products. Almost everyone in my class wears Nike socks,shorts, and shirts. Nike is the coolest.

it's just clothes. why so much care for 1 brand?

All I need to say now is Just Do It.

do what?

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 10:07am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Pfft. Nike.
I'll know it's the end of the world when they start making archery products.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 3:43pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

It's just a brand, some nikes products are amazing and some arent

On the other hand what would you do if they really were using sweat shops?

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 5:17pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

390 posts

I don't use Nike products because they are so freaking expensive. $100 for a pair of shoes? My current shoes have survived about a year of camping, hiking, playing sports, lawn mowing, etc., and the only cost about $30. I'm not paying an extra $70 for a big check mark on the side of my athletic shoes.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 7:09pm

daleks

daleks

3,199 posts

I really like their Dri-Fit socks. They help absorb the extra moisture of my feet and do it well. My old Addidas socks just didn't do that. I am not Nike crazy but they make some good things.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 7:25pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

You're mostly paying for the brand name on their products, which is dumb. The only product I buy from them are the shoes because they usually last long. I've had a pair of hi-top AF1's for about two years now and they're still in good condition. For the other products like shorts you can go to Walmart and get a good pair for half the price. There's no way I'm paying 30+ for a pair of shorts.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 7:51pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,346 posts

Yea, I like nike. Not so much shirts and stuff, those are all the same really (athletic wise), but the shoes. I got a nice pair of high tops for around 50 bucks. Nike Air stuff. Really cool looking and comfortable.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 8:12pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

Not so much shirts and stuff, those are all the same really (athletic wise)

Yeah I agree with pickpocket. I like their shoes. They last long and are really comfortable. I have a good pair of Air Max's that I got for 70 dollars. I also like their performance socks. It seems to be a trend. A lot of the kids at my school wear Nike performance socks every day. They are expensive, 15 bucks for 4 pairs of them.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 8:13pm

redslaughterer

redslaughterer

210 posts

What the--...

Not sure how that happened. Lol

Reply to Nike products

You must be logged in to post a reply!