ForumsPopular MediaNike products

15 4606
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Man they have gone so famous lately. All the sports teams switched their uniforms from Rebook to Nike.

I love Nike products. Almost everyone in my class wears Nike socks,shorts, and shirts. Nike is the coolest.

All I need to say now is Just Do It.

• 15 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Man they have gone so famous lately.

yea 32 year, is very lately. =P

All the sports teams switched their uniforms from Rebook to Nike.

rebook, nike and addidas are fighting over the sponsership for sportteams for many many year already.

I love Nike products. Almost everyone in my class wears Nike socks,shorts, and shirts. Nike is the coolest.

it's just clothes. why so much care for 1 brand?

All I need to say now is Just Do It.

do what?
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Pfft. Nike.
I'll know it's the end of the world when they start making archery products.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

It's just a brand, some nikes products are amazing and some arent

On the other hand what would you do if they really were using sweat shops?

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

I don't use Nike products because they are so freaking expensive. $100 for a pair of shoes? My current shoes have survived about a year of camping, hiking, playing sports, lawn mowing, etc., and the only cost about $30. I'm not paying an extra $70 for a big check mark on the side of my athletic shoes.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I really like their Dri-Fit socks. They help absorb the extra moisture of my feet and do it well. My old Addidas socks just didn't do that. I am not Nike crazy but they make some good things.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

You're mostly paying for the brand name on their products, which is dumb. The only product I buy from them are the shoes because they usually last long. I've had a pair of hi-top AF1's for about two years now and they're still in good condition. For the other products like shorts you can go to Walmart and get a good pair for half the price. There's no way I'm paying 30+ for a pair of shorts.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yea, I like nike. Not so much shirts and stuff, those are all the same really (athletic wise), but the shoes. I got a nice pair of high tops for around 50 bucks. Nike Air stuff. Really cool looking and comfortable.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

[quote]Not so much shirts and stuff, those are all the same really (athletic wise)[quote]

Yeah I agree with pickpocket. I like their shoes. They last long and are really comfortable. I have a good pair of Air Max's that I got for 70 dollars. I also like their performance socks. It seems to be a trend. A lot of the kids at my school wear Nike performance socks every day. They are expensive, 15 bucks for 4 pairs of them.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

What the--...

Not sure how that happened. Lol

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

I like nike shoes there comfortable and durable.

But most of my friends at school just wear converse

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

rebook, nike and addidas are fighting over the sponsership for sportteams for many many year already.

yah those are 3 of the best brands on the planet
last year reebook was winning and now nike is

do what?

lol

does anyone know the secret behind nike
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I dont care for clothes that have brands on that people see as cool if the clothes look good and are comfy why care about the label? your just wasting money paying for a tag that means nothing.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

One of the best examples of brand marketing are probably Nike and Coca Cola...

Nike as the biggest sports brand did a great job with that, allthough I never saw the point of people wanting to buy the products simply because of the label that is attached to it... =/

I personally prefer the Adidas sneakers over the Nike ones, but that's only because the "Superstar II" is really comfortable and fits like a glove... ahm... shoe! =P

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

I love nike, especially the kicks. I have like 5 different pairs of nike shoes in my house.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've worn Nike shoes for years, not because of the label, but because they have a great line of shoes with good arch support. I can't wear most shoes because my arches are so high off the ground and my feet are size 14.

Showing 1-15 of 15