Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Takeover

Posted Sep 13, '12 at 4:05pm

primetimewr9

primetimewr9

1 post

So after you finish all 8 levels with the 3 armies the game is over?

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 5:56am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

191 posts

This game is quite slow ! I spent 1 hour on finishing the 8 level of the first army,... then stop... ! Too tired !

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 8:18am

GaldirEonai

GaldirEonai

21 posts

Sadly, it's pretty short (and easy once you figure out the killer combo for each faction).

For the record, each faction has a unit that gets a second upgrade. Infantry for Westeria, Gunners for the Cult and Cavalry for the Horde. Spam the hell out of those. If you start without the building you need for that, make getting one your first priority.

Cult mechs in particular completely destroy everything else in the game. Ogres (and infantry units) die without landing a single hit, hostile ranged units take off at best 1/10 hp, cavalry occasionally manages to get your mechs down to 2/3.

For Westeria it's a little trickier. Their 'super' unit is extremely tough but takes a long time to kill anything, so by the time you've finished off one defender in a stronghold you won't have time for more than one or two hits on the building itself before the next enemy unit spawns. The trick is to use your banners whenever possible and add a single unit of monks/zealots to your attacking force for the morale bonus.

The Horde's main weakness is that you can only recruit their elite unit in castles, and both their town units are kinda lackluster. They do get the most powerful spell, though. Building up your mana is a priority, since pretty much nothing can defend against even your below-average infantry when two worms are used in a row.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 4:43pm

chassmith2

chassmith2

3 posts

I cant get past icedale level 7 anyone ?

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 4:46pm

chassmith2

chassmith2

3 posts

level 7 icedale how the hell do you do it I seem to get killed almost right away

I kill the orc with gunners bots

then level up my starting base then go to get "better" levied up gunners but with in 45 secs I am dead as the enamey has sent out 3 waves on me

and I have one gunner team GAHHHH >

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 5:09pm

chassmith2

chassmith2

3 posts

welll I got it lol

I went back and got more exp unlocked the mech and then ran over them like nothing lol

Posted Sep 16, '12 at 7:49pm

EagleOfFire2

EagleOfFire2

131 posts

This game is extremely simple and easy. I can't believe some people actually need a walkthru for it.

All you have to do is maximize your army size and ram the enemy. On every single level you have an ogre somewhere guarding a coin chest nearby. Build a single or two units, preferably one melee and one ranged, and send it in to rack in the cash. Then with the 600$ or so you just got plus what you had left, balance farm building and build yourself an army of minimum 4 units. Two of each.

Then conquer away.

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 8:29am

WaterFire

WaterFire

10 posts

Agree, getting all perfect is too easy. I just keep build horseman and killed all of my enemies within 5:30

Posted Sep 17, '12 at 6:30pm

EagleOfFire2

EagleOfFire2

131 posts

To make it even easier, never concentrate to get perfect on the first play of a mission (even though I've found quite easy to get it anyways even if I wasn't trying to).

Then, once you finish the campaign and have an upgraded army, replay those missions you didn't finish at perfect. You'll find it hard not to end the mission by the allocated time now.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 3:30pm

BrokenFembot

BrokenFembot

1 post

The 7th Icedale level is ****ing ridiculous. The game has been a breeze so far with very little challenge. Now, I'm starting the match with a single base capable of a maximum of 2 units, no mana regen, and with an enemy tower constantly attacking it. I've tried everything thing I can think of and every time my measly army is eventually destroyed by the infinite spawn of the enemy tower. Even when I try to attack the base to the South, my army is intercepted by the tower's units and end up humping the tower to their deaths because once in combat they disregard any instruction and just attack whatever the **** they want. It would be nice, that once in combat, there was some control over your units at all.

Reply to Takeover

You must be logged in to post a reply!