ForumsWEPRJust learning some incredible things

19 7873
CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

So at school, in World Geograpy, we always have a "News Item of the Day" and we watch the Today show. Quite honestly, I never knew so many things were happening that im not aware of. Such as Hurricane Issac. Or the Embassador shot and killed. Its amazing how much the world is changing daily without people really noticing unless its in their specific area.

Without the News, I can say without a doubt, I probably wouldn't know much about the Embassador or Hurricane Issac. The world is changing everyday! It amazes me.

So anyway, just thought i'd put this out there for anyone interested in reading or commenting. Put some local or worldwide facts below. Maybe we can try to get one fact about local news/ worldwide news everyday. But I just thought i'd put this out there.

• 19 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I stay up with current events and politics. I think MSNBC is bringing you a VERY biased view of the world but at least you are not completely ignorant now. Right now in the world Obama just wimped out and is letting the Middle-East do what ever they want. We are giving 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS to people who are trying to kill us. anyway that is pretty much what is going on. Remember though tell your parents to vote for Romney cause Obama screwed things up.

That's so deep.
You must be watching Fox News which is composed of the most ignorant people who don't believe in facts and like to invent and throw idiotic ideas at their followers who believe religiously in their spew of lies an deceit.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You must be watching Fox News which is composed of the most ignorant people who don't believe in facts and like to invent and throw idiotic ideas at their followers who believe religiously in their spew of lies an deceit.

*puts on Bill O'Reilly mask*

You are a pinhead you know that?! All Fox says is fact! Liberals giving all of their funding to terrorists...FACT! Liberals pushing to make all drugs legal and able to be sold to children..FACT! Republicans doing what is best for ALL of America...FACT!

(In case anybody thinks otherwise...I am not being serious...you can tell by my putting on the O'Reilly mask..)
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

you guys should try to sue fox for brainwashing.
who knows maybe you get a few million and fox being put of tv.

win-win ^^

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Hey, everyone knows that whatever anyone puts on the internet about ANYTHING is always true. It's not like the internet is lying to us, come on now.

Showing 16-19 of 19