ForumsSupport ForumContest and Prizes

6 1762
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

Okay so i was randomly thinking, this site can get boring..so to make things more active armor could hold contest and sort. For Ex: from 0-1000, 1000-2000 , 2000-3000
Ect. Each section could have a contest like about a game creater or a certain and each section would have a different difficulty. Less AP-Easier-More AP-Harder.
Prizes could maybe be 25-50 AP if you answer correctly...if there are more than 1 person that wins then they split pot...It could be 1 AP for weach person that enter so if 400 ppl enter 400 AP and so on. Tis event would happen every 2 weeks just to keep the originality of the website flowing.

Give me your input on the idea, Thanks.

• 6 Replies
loserpoop
loserpoop
119 posts
Nomad

and i said certain games*

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

newbies would miss out on more points

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't get it, could you make it clearer what's going on cause all I'm seeing are numbers and some words =(

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i dont get it explain plz

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Hmm, this seems like it would be hard to monitor. Say someone answers he question correctly, but there is no mod on to award the points, well than 10 different people copy his answer. Now the pot must be split between 10 different people. Are the mods able to just give points away anyway?

Also what is the hype with the points? It really accomplishes nothing but to say you talk a lot.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

That would be good, could get points faster if you we're smart.. I LOVE IT!

Showing 1-6 of 6