ForumsThe Tavernwhich ipod

8 2146
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

ipod Nano- 4-8gigs, fits easily in pocket, cheepest!

ipod Classic- 160gigs, biggest, same cheeper then touch

ipod Touch- 80gigs, medium size, TOUCH SCREEEN!

• 8 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Are we supposed to say which you should get or what? This is a little bit of a....open topic?

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

I would say that the ipod touch is the best because it's the newest and is just like the iphone but it doesn't call people...I have the original nano because it was a graduation gift

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Which one is the best!

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

me too, but it was for christmas

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I really don't know, I have a 60gig, i think it's a classic, but anywayz I think the Nanos are better for me because i need one that would fit in my pocket, doesn't need to hold many songs, I don't really get to download any all too often, and I guess from your chart it's cheap like me so it's a perfect match =D

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

ipod classic...period, it is the best way to go and you the most for your money...i mean sure, the ipod touch has a fancy screen and such, but who cares? i mean...look at me over here...i have 128 more gigs of music on my ipod (ipod touch has at maximum 32 gigs), when all that you have is some stupid touch screen...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I have got a second generation nano 4 gigs.

I love it to death and when i forgot to bring it top Camp i went into depression mode for the whole five days :0

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I've got a Nano, its hard to keep track of

Showing 1-8 of 8