ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Bed bugs vs lice

15 9678
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Which do you think is worse bed bugs or lice?

• 15 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

well i haven't had lice in a long time but i don't really remember is being that bad, however i do suffer from bed bugs biting me from time to time and it does get annoying so i would say bed bugs, but i haven't had lice in awhile so....

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Great. Now it'll feel like I've got both, even though I don't, because I'm thinking about them. I'd say bed bugs are worse. They are much more difficult to get rid of. Apparently, lice can be killed with warm mayo and vinegar. Lice usually stay on your head, but bed bugs could bite you there or anywhere else.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Oh, lice are way worse. Much harder to get rid of. The typical bed mite only eats dead skin. So, maybe there is something more in your bed than just mites. =\\

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I never had lice but one time my friend lived in an apartment and some new neighbors moved next door. A month later I went to sleep at his place and I got bit by bed bugs and I tell you it's disgusting! It doesn't really hurt but it itches and it smells nasty. My legs were bleeding but the nasty smell is was I remember the most.
I had to go to the bathroom, take off all my clothes and inspect every parts of my clothing to make sure I didn't bring some in my house. :O

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If you were at a place where there are bed bugs throw all your clothes in the dryer it kills them instantly.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i cant recall if i ever had head lice if i did it was very early elementary or pre school but im not sure beg bugs dont bother me

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I have never had head lice, but bed bugs can ruin your home if they get out of control. I've heard that head lice is really annoying, but I would say that bed bugs would be worse.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I'm itching like a mofo right now. Ew.

I've never been bothered by either. Bet i've jinxed myself now.
I'd say lice seem more unappealing though as they stay on you.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Lice suck balls, so I say bed bugs are dwarfed (sorry to vertically challenged people... ( by lice.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Lice are easy to get rid of one lot of lice shampoo and they die I have heard if you get a bed bug infestation you have to have your house fumigated so Beg bugs are worse.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

i cant recall if i ever had head lice if i did it was very early elementary or pre school but im not sure beg bugs dont bother me

Have you even had them sucking your blood before they're annoying.

Lice is worst because it sticks to you throughout the whole day,week,month. And annoying you, a lot.

I'm not trying to argue but bed bugs can do that too they can stick to your clothes and travel with you. If you dont believe me why dont you sit on my dad's couch for a while.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

ive had neither so lice because that can clear out schools!

netdomon
netdomon
1 posts
Nomad

i think lice

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

Locking this b/c of necro post

Showing 1-14 of 15