Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

How to do that thing?

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 8:19pm

Boldur

Boldur

53 posts

Hello, anybody can tell me how to make things like that? I have a screen shot to show you.

http://imageshack.us/a/img338/9752/sanstitrefrx.png

Thanks.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 9:55pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,068 posts

Hello, anybody can tell me how to make things like that? I have a screen shot to show you.

That's what a quote looks like. You can use to quote button to get that.

You can copy and paste the text you want to quote. Select the text. and click the quote button.

Or click the quote button, copy and paste the text you want to quote, and click the quote button again.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 9:58pm

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

thing? can you be anymore non specific? Anywho,Killersup is guessing that you are talking about posting a picture.

There is something called sniping tool in your main menu thing.Use it,Get a photobucket account(its free) and then upload the picture.Then click on the picture and make it the main part of your screen.Then press copy direct link,and it will be copied.

Okay,now go back to AG, and press on the image icon,and paste the link.Now the picture will be posted.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 11:12pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,761 posts

no no killersup, he was referring to the quote as you could see if you copied and pasted the URL
yes, listen to your dear moderator, he is wise.
the thing you outlined in the picture meant that they were quoting someone
thank you for using an example of me, i'm flattered

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 1:19am

Boldur

Boldur

53 posts

That's what a quote looks like. You can use to quote button to get that.

You can copy and paste the text you want to quote. Select the text. and click the quote button.

Or click the quote button, copy and paste the text you want to quote, and click the quote button again

Thanks a lot Gantic.

Reply to How to do that thing?

You must be logged in to post a reply!