Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

War of the web (We want it back)

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 11:21pm

Laughable97

Laughable97

126 posts

Hey guys, first of all just some quick background information.

War of the web is made by Jiggmin.

The game is a pretty simple multiplayer game where you go up against other websites in a race to mars. To win you NEED to have a large sum of players.

There are many users that continue to play the game via the cache link here. All users that I've talked to (Via the chat) say that they really need it to be back on the AG front page, or even just on the website somewhere.

AG and Jiggmin have offered no reason for the game leaving. For this reason I guess that it was not meant to happen. Especially because the servers for the AG side of the game still exist.

I think I speak on behalf of the users that continue to play it that they really want the game back. It shouldn't be that hard to do and it's actually quite an easy game to get into.

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 4:02am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,346 posts

What you should do is enter this suggestion into the stickied thread for this kind of topics... it's located at the top of this forum with this link:

What games do you want to see on ArmorGames?

Tasselfoot (admin) will be taking on sugestions and working on some of the games to get them on ArmorGames. And the one you suggest has already been opted in there!

Posted Sep 15, '12 at 4:51am

Laughable97

Laughable97

126 posts

Ah, sorry for that.

I was assuming that this was not taken down on purpose so I was lead to believe that by posting it in that section, the game would have to never have been on AG before.

Regardless, I stil think it merits its own thread. Especially because there are people still playing.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 3:22am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,346 posts

I have to say and agree that it was/is a superb game that Jiggmin came up with! But the flawd in the development was why they took it down and I don't know if the problem was with the game or with ArmorGames as a host...

I agree that it deserves a thread of it's own, but I haven't seen anyone else post in it just yet... =P

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 6:01pm

kxl0041

kxl0041

18 posts

I agree. We really need to have War of the Web back on Armor Games. The game is no longer a glitch fest and I think it will be a good addition to AG.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 6:45pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

I'll admit, I didn't know of this game before I saw this topic.

But now that I do...

I think I just spent the last couple of hours playing it (Going on once every 30 minutes of course) and I think I'll continue to play.

If this was a petition to get it back on AG, I'd sign it. Seems like a game that doesn't get boring and it is designed well.

Posted Sep 19, '12 at 8:27pm

_V_

_V_

46 posts

Yeah, War of the Web is great fun, and it's really easy to get into as well. I'd really like to see it come back, we need new players for Armora.

Posted Sep 20, '12 at 3:53am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,346 posts

The game is no longer a glitch fest and I think it will be a good addition to AG.

So they have finally fixed it? Are you sure about that? Because if they have, I see no reason why ArmorGames can't host this game anew and make a lot of people happy! =)

If this was a petition to get it back on AG, I'd sign it. Seems like a game that doesn't get boring and it is designed well.

And a lot of others would too! Even though this thread (and all the others in every forum) don't get a lot of attention/posts at the moment, doesn't mean that a lot of people would really like to see this game return here on AG!
And that 'designed well' part... LOL ...that's open for discussion, as it might run smooth right now, but when they launched it back then, it was like kxl0041 said, a true "glitchfest"! The same reason AG took it down soon after... (o.O)

we need new players for Armora.

I can imagine "Armora" having trouble to stay afloat on the sea of Flash Games worlds on 'War of the Web' right now as not a lot of people play it for this team! (o.O)
Come on ArmorGames! Get it up and running and save face with the AG Knights alll dying to... ahm... die for you in the battlefield of WotW!! LOL Get it up and running! =D

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 1:17pm

Alpha791

Alpha791

4,230 posts

I want to see this game back on AG! It runs very very smoothly in the cache files and AG is still in the game!

Posted Sep 22, '12 at 2:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,787 posts

Knight

I've never played this game before, but the way it's sounding it must be pretty fun. So yeah, I'll join in.

Reply to War of the web (We want it back)

You must be logged in to post a reply!