ForumsNews and FeedbackWar of the web (We want it back)

40 20561
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Hey guys, first of all just some quick background information.

War of the web is made by Jiggmin.

The game is a pretty simple multiplayer game where you go up against other websites in a race to mars. To win you NEED to have a large sum of players.

There are many users that continue to play the game via the cache link here. All users that I've talked to (Via the chat) say that they really need it to be back on the AG front page, or even just on the website somewhere.

AG and Jiggmin have offered no reason for the game leaving. For this reason I guess that it was not meant to happen. Especially because the servers for the AG side of the game still exist.

I think I speak on behalf of the users that continue to play it that they really want the game back. It shouldn't be that hard to do and it's actually quite an easy game to get into.

• 40 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Nice! Looks like we have a real enthusiastic gamer for WotW here! Let's hope ArmorGames can stay in the lead and go for the win against all other gaming websites! =D

http://nca.varsity.com/images/as_stingrays.gif

Go ARMORGAMES!!!

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

Never played this game,but from what you sayed it sounds a good game,and I would like to see it in this site.

biospark96
biospark96
1 posts
Nomad

I also want the game to come back ag was dominating before and even gave kongregate a hard time when we only had about 10 people if more people come back this game would be a bit more as lively as it used to be

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

I want it back... its a fun game and is linked to the site, but with no link to the game from the site. Its really confusing and I think AG should bring it back

kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

ARMORGAMES IS BACK ON TOP!!!!! We have just launched as of now. The launch platforms will reset in 6 hours. CELEBRATION!!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm wondering... what particular website are you guys playing "War of the Webs" from now? =)

I still hope they will bring it back to ArmorGames though...

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

Well, I'd guess that the people here still play it from Armor Games, just use the links that people have put up in the previous pages.

As always, I recommend that people start playing this game, it's easy to play, easy to start and heaps of fun. And if we get enough players, maybe they'll bring this game back.

kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

We play on the cache link that was posted in the thread on the second page. What we're asking for is for AG to put in back in the site so anyone on armorgames.com can play. On a side note......Armorgames just won and we are closing in on another victory already. Join in the fun!!

kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

I want to clarify something. I recently discovered that having level 8 launch sites is better than having level 9 ones. The repair cost for level 9 is 45k while for level 8 it's only 32k. That's a lot to spend for 1 extra point of research. So yeah instead of level 9s use level 8s. However, when you launch after an Armorgames victory, you'll still have to spend 49,999 per launch site to upgrade from level 8 to 9.

_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

So since the War of the Webs isn't back on the site, deadlyknight has started up a group on groupbox.com so Armoran players can chat and have their own area to talk.

We're hoping so AG players will join us there.

DjRykode
DjRykode
10 posts
Nomad

Game need at least some more stuff implemented. I would love to see more balanced gameplay and if it does comeback.....Why not more Webs? could be just for fun?
like Youtube , Google , Yahoo! (insert your web)
but, I'm just saying ya'know?
It could be huge thing developing this game.
Love the idea of unification (tho its a WAR of the WEBS) rofl

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well since MrDayCee is now a mod he possibly might be able to bring it back.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well since MrDayCee is now a mod he possibly might be able to bring it back.

Only admins have that power as they're employees of the company. Mods are just volunteers and have no power of the games.
kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

We've been asking for this game for a while and I'm not sure what's keeping it from being back on the website.

kxl0041
kxl0041
18 posts
Nomad

Lol a bunch of them quit after AG won 3 in a row and took over the Hall of Fame. We are laying low this round and preparing for the next round. I plan on winning the next one.

Showing 16-30 of 40